Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19
Followers 6

42 minutes ago, Vesper said:

IF Lampard (I so hope not, as that means a disaster has occurred) is sacked down the road whilst Nagelsmann is still at Leipzig, we are cray to not go after him hard, especially if we are loaded up with a German core

I think the bloke has future Klopp level written all over him

and 3 weeks ago he was still 32!

Nagelsmann was appointed head coach of 1899 Hoffenheim on 27 October 2015, just 3 months after he turned 28, so only 6, 7 months older than I am now. Insane.

Yeah crazy stuff at this level now adays.....yes we would be lunatics for not going for him if Lamps doesnt cut it. That is if he still is at Leipzig, I dont see him there in 2 years time.

• Like 2
  • Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck yeah my home town team, first live Chelsea game for me since Chelsea Spurs in 2016! 

I live in England! Everyone here supporting Olympiakos too!

There is much need. Much need indeed. Liverpool fans have to be the most annoying, entitled bunch of twats to exist. A little dose of this reality would serve them well if they weren't so delusional.

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Yeah crazy stuff at this level now adays.....yes we would be lunatics for not going for him if Lamps doesnt cut it. That is if he still is at Leipzig, I dont see him there in 2 years time.

I think if by next season Lampard does not improve the board will look to cut him out and bring in Nagelsmann....at least that is what I will do. 

Lampard has a big season to show some progress in this new one, otherwise he is out for me. 

• Like 3

So far this season FL attack has been terrible, defense has been house / sunday league. If it doesn't change next season the board should go all out for Nagelsmann - no room for emotions here.

2 hours ago, Fernando said:

I think if by next season Lampard does not improve the board will look to cut him out and bring in Nagelsmann....at least that is what I will do. 

Lampard has a big season to show some progress in this new one, otherwise he is out for me. 

Thats only fair mate.....legend or no legend the club comes first. I so hope we can see and feel the improvements come next season but if the same issues are there he is out.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, DANILA said:

So far this season FL attack has been terrible, defense has been house / sunday league. If it doesn't change next season the board should go all out for Nagelsmann - no room for emotions here.

We know how Roman works with managers. We never had German coach and I have a feeling next one will be from there.

• Like 2

Sarina Wiegman will take over from Big Phil Neville as the new England Women head coach, starting her role in September 2021. “I’m very much looking forward to contributing my experience and expertise to this ambitious team,” she roared.

Wiegman will remain with the Netherlands for now.