CHOULO19
Followers 6

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck yeah my home town team, first live Chelsea game for me since Chelsea Spurs in 2016! 

I live in England! Everyone here supporting Olympiakos too!

What a relief thank you Sevilla for knocking the scum out of the park. Now I'm sure the biased media and all the Liverpool turds will have a go at the ref, the weather, the floodlights, the fact that

Posted Images

enjoy this because it is the final ever Champions League Final. Whoever wins this will be the Final ever Champions League Winner. because by the 2016 UCL FINAL SHIT WILL HAVE HIT THE FAN. prepare yourselves and your families World War 3 and the World Economy Crash and Apocalyptic Armageddon and the Beginning of the End.

• Like 1

that was some brilliant improvisation from neymar to set up the goal. also iniesta and rakitic were pretty unmarked. juve had about 7 defenders in and around the box and none spotted their runs. pathetic. have seen much better defending from them this season. will be an uphill struggle for them now.

This could get nasty, lol.

Messi's put sooo many of those scooped passes from the right with his left this season and yet it's just indefensible.

Vidal's one of the most easily hated players in Europe right now. Has all the technical skills and physical attributes, yet he prefers to be a scumbag and to dive.

• Like 1