The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

And we have supporters who thinking winning the Premier League would represent the pinnacle; that everything would be perfect and that Mourinho be an absolute genius for getting us to the promised land.

Look at the quality of the Premier League's best teams.

MOTM: Carrasco.

He played immaculate tonight..as did the whole squad. Damn..this ks what Chelsea SHOULD be doing away from home. Anyways..

Lets All Laugh At Arsenal!

Carrasco? He played 15 min?

Oh this was so great. Proper spanking at home, Wenger's face, Arsenal failing yet again. Couldn't stop laughing. Though tbh, they would've scored at least 2 goals if they had Costa or Aguero up front, or any other world-class striker. Giroud with some hardcore choking today.

Abdennour is a killer, Martial is ridiculously fast, Moutinho is still quality, Berbatov looks like a old man but what a nice moment for him so late in his career.

And we have supporters who thinking winning the Premier League would represent the pinnacle; that everything would be perfect and that Mourinho be an absolute genius for getting us to the promised land.

It wont be perfect but its a start and another step in the right direction, you cant deny this club desperately needs a PL title right now.

Uh, have you seen the money involved? Never mind the quality of the league, CHELSEA would be golden after winning that league. We could have blockbuster transfer seasons and become a huge commercial club like Madrid/Barcelona.

Sorry, I'm confident we can win. How foolish of me.

I told a few of my friends Monaco could beat Arsenal. They laughed, now I am. 1 goal allowed in the group stage, they are a good defensive team. Hope they advance.

Well I am confident as well. Just like I was confident we'd beat Burnley. When you say "Chelsea are going to be the only one repping" you're making it seem like it's the same thing as saying "The sun will rise again tomorrow" when it's not. So yes, it is foolish.

I know, that's the point. Arsenal lose first leg very badly, then they play amazing in 2nd leg and fall short.

Then they claim some stupid moral victory.

And we're all meant to think about how well they've done and congratulate on their spirit blah blah because they always qualify so that means something..

Hahah the Mail and their Are Arsenal dark horses article...erm woops!!!

Still another leg but cant see them collapsing to much

Read that too hahah http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2968373/Arsenal-dark-horses-Champions-League-Gunners-entering-form-right-time.html

Pink ponies would suit them better. Bet Monaco could not believe their luck when they drew Arsenal. Every year, every single year, they're done on the counter haha