The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

10 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

liverpool were terrible but real parked the double decker. their goals were soft tho

Huh? Real Madrid completely controlled the game for about 80 minutes and could’ve scored about 5 if they had just a bit more composure in front of goal. Then they just sat back and let Liverpool pass it around aimlessly for the last 10-15 minutes.

7 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Huh? Real Madrid completely controlled the game for about 80 minutes and could’ve scored about 5 if they had just a bit more composure in front of goal. Then they just sat back and let Liverpool pass it around aimlessly for the last 10-15 minutes.

tbf I only saw the 2nd half and real had very few chances and mostly sat back. liverpool were poor at creating bu seldom seen real madrid defend this deep.

8 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Hopefully Real see the tie out meaning if they do the chance of getting 4th and still losing our CL place will be over.

5 teams from the same nation can be in the Champions League.

1 of Liverpool or Arsenal need to get out of Europe to be sure. 

I seen a lot of people in the English media overrate the likes of City and Liverpool, and it was so cringe. The way they were disrespecting Zidane and his Real Madrid side just didn't make sense to me. They've been the greatest team in history of football and a lot of the players in Madrids squad have won atleast 3 CL's so you should respect them and put them up there with Bayern/PSG as huge threats. When they show up they truly are something else.

3 hours ago, Azul said:

I seen a lot of people in the English media overrate the likes of City and Liverpool, and it was so cringe. The way they were disrespecting Zidane and his Real Madrid side just didn't make sense to me. They've been the greatest team in history of football and a lot of the players in Madrids squad have won atleast 3 CL's so you should respect them and put them up there with Bayern/PSG as huge threats. When they show up they truly are something else.

If we beat Porto, RM will me a much tougher opponent than Shitpool.

5 hours ago, Azul said:

That would be arguably Barca from 2009-2012.