Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Courtois showing he's the best in the world. He had big moments in the last three knockout rounds and was the MOTM by a country mile.

Indeed.

Which made Klopp's delay in changing the formation and introducing more attacking players all the more puzzling (Diaz was having a poor game too). When you are facing a goalie who is clearly having a monster game you have to produce 2x1s against him... and pool never attacked with enough players for that (maybe a couple of times with Firmino but that was too late).

Edited by robsblubot

Posted (edited)

Gareth Bale's winners medal should be made out of a 9 iron

🏌🏾‍♂️

Edited by Vesper
  • Smile 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

(Diaz was having a poor game too)

Carvajal pocketed him

• Thanks 1

All we need now is a Ferrari 1-2 in Monaco tomorrow and this is a dream weekend.

• Haha 1

All this hype about Courtois is the agony of the supporter really.
Even a catch from a back pass makes the supporter gasp in agony.
I did n't see anything spectacular, although admittedly against us he managed a Banks save which eventually gave Madrid the champions league.
If Saleh had scored in the 83d minute you would be writing here "Courtois nutmegged again".

I am reading on several tweets that the Real Madrid win and Hazard’s contract just earned Chelsea €20m or €25m. Nice!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

Can’t believe real have won another cl with that shit team 

they have been the inferior side in all Knock-out games

King Carlo magic

• Like 1

12 hours ago, chelsea_4_eva said:

Correct me if i'm wrong but did Eden just cover the cost for our FA and Carabao cup loss?

• Like 3
  • Smile 1

15 hours ago, LAM09 said:

Courtois showing he's the best in the world. He had big moments in the last three knockout rounds and was the MOTM by a country mile.

We dropped the ball on replacing him. Usually if RM comes calling, players go and he's proven to everyone making fun of him in England how good he is this season

So the best team this year - Loserpool will have parade for winning Micky Mouse Cup 😂

• Like 2

Klopp was the clear instigator of the scouse rush & push brigade debacle.. He was the one who encouraged the shameful actions of the Liverpool supporters by saying.. "Paris is big enough to go without a ticket and have a good time"... #jailthegerman

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

thank you so much Real for beating the vermins, thank god there will be no scouse wankfest during the summer, just a shame we gifted them 2 domestic cups, if only we had competent finishers, they would be with 0 trophies this season. 3 finals played and 0 goals scored by Liverpool, unreal. Congrats to Hazard for the winner’s medal and now we get a bonus 20 million, and as much as i hate that snake Courtois i have to admit he was immense for Real, without him in goal they would be screwed, congrats. Cheers

Edited by Johnnyeye
  • Like 2