Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19
Followers 7

23 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

so we should definitely finish 1st. Must beat Zenit. apart from Paris Bus Company no dangerous team awaits

This is why I was hoping that PSG would beat City and go on to top the group. A forlorn hope because they were a long way short of beating City yesterday. :)

• Replies 20.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck yeah my home town team, first live Chelsea game for me since Chelsea Spurs in 2016! 

I live in England! Everyone here supporting Olympiakos too!

if you saw the Spanish forums...

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

Mira is NINE years old as a club, lol from Slovenia

their stadium holds 3,700 total

That's FOUR YEARS younger than Spurs' last trophy. I love Tottenham Hotspurs. An entire football club dedicated to our amusement. 🙂

Edited by OhForAGreavsie
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I think he's a part of the problem.

he would be insane in the Tuchel system as our CF, IF (and he would do so I think) he went all out on defence as well

the way we play is the perfect set up for him as a number 9, or (if only Timo could finish better) imagine Mbappe and Werner both doing deep channel runs

a 27yo Cesc would possibly get 30-35 assists considering the way we have so many who can sore compared to that 2014/15 side where he got 24

Cesc had 10 seasons with 13 or more assists, 8 with 15 or more, and 4 with 20 or more, plus scored a really good amount of goals in many seasons, 5 times more than 13, and one year 19 in only 36 games

one of the all time most underrated MFers, he is only 10 goals or assists away from 400 total goals produced in his topflight career (140 goals, 250 assists)

• Like 1