Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19
Followers 6

Just now, NikkiCFC said:

Find it ironic fans of big clubs want to protect smaller ones when I'm reading every week things like: I hope Burnley or West Ham or any other club get relegated from PL and never come back. 

Burnley and West Ham are not really 'small clubs'

• Like 1
  • Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck yeah my home town team, first live Chelsea game for me since Chelsea Spurs in 2016! 

I live in England! Everyone here supporting Olympiakos too!

There is much need. Much need indeed. Liverpool fans have to be the most annoying, entitled bunch of twats to exist. A little dose of this reality would serve them well if they weren't so delusional.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Proper Chels

Thats that sorted then 🍻

Proper mate, and good on RA to shut this shit down.......look at the other clubs ffs pulling out mins after we went out, whatever our pride has been restored and who knows maybe now we will get some credit in the media. I just hope the media remembers whom it was that instigated this mess, make them suffer. We were not the ringleaders.

• Like 1

Well it helped Liverpool drop a point yesterday. 😃

So thank you SL for distracting Liverpool!

Now let's win this game today. 

Edited by Fernando
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

what are you on? you completely misread the post

I am obviously against SL but I doubt UEFA will not be resentful. Surely they will still be raging and plotting against us as revenge for even trying as they always do

And what will they get from it?

You think Perez will sit quietly if his most recent coup fails? The Yankee owners won't try any other shit to stay relevant. 

We have massively tilted the power in favour of uefa and Fa, and they will be grateful. Pissing us off would basically be like losing one of the big teams who might be on there side the next time this shit happens. And if they are pissed, so what?

It was the right thing to do. We fucked up. And now own upto it, rather than trying to ride it out. 

• Like 1

The club will be tarnished with this and rightly so, but the leaks started before an official announcement that us and City weren't driving this and it's pretty obvious both have made a panicked mistake in signing up.

I think getting out first (and I think City will also to some extent) at least gives us a bit more credibility that we have realised our mistake and rectified it rather than carry on ignoring and driving this like other clubs. From what it sounds from the Premier League meeting today, Chelsea and City have been pretty much exonerated from this debacle and everyone knows which clubs are behind this. They will be the ones that take the brunt of this. I think we'll get away relatively unscathed in the long term.

I'm hoping that it doesn't fall apart immediately and the likes of Liverpool and Man Utd try holding their ground for a few more days because it'll only look even worse for them. Juventus, Real, United and Liverpool I think have really screwed themselves with this. 

This is one of the most embarrassing moments in footballing history but at least we were first to pull out. 

Fantastic show up from the fans to protest.

• Like 2