The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

They ain't got Lamps or Ramires, how the hell would they come back then? Robinho? Let's just say I'm sooo glad he didn't join the idiotic gang of Scolari that we had.

I was entertained by the that player Constant, mostly because of his name.

If we have half of the energy barca use to hastle the ball back right after they lose it, we will be a far better team both defensively and in possesion.

Barca were prepared to shoot from outside the box and did a lot of one-twos around the box. Milan couldn't cope at all.

No surprise. But then again Barcelona totally reduced them to complete mind torture.

But their midfield had so much spaces in it and they kept losing the ball on the edge of the box. Constant had a shocker! I guess they really lacked some experience. I was saying to my friends before the match that Robinho and Muntari have to start. I think they would have made a difference if they had.

But their midfield had so much spaces in it and they kept losing the ball on the edge of the box. Constant had a shocker! I guess they really lacked some experience. I was saying to my friends before the match that Robinho and Muntari have to start. I think they would have made a difference if they had.

They had enough experience out there. It was a lot to do with the hounding from Barca, sensational off the ball when they lost it.

If Niang had scored from that 1v1 instead of hitting the post shortly before Messi got the 2nd goal, Milan would be through.

Barcelona are bloody lucky we aren't in it this year.

It is the other way around, if we faced barca with this team it's going to be a total slaughter.

We no longer can play park the bus game