Abramovich Holds Another Crisis Meeting

Was talking about that on another forum. I agree if he's not gonna admit he made the mother of all cock ups putting Grant in charge then, for me, thats a sign he really doesnt give a shit less and he should call it a day in the football world. I mean, he's paid off our debts and put a few quid in the bank, so as long as there's an investor out there somewhere, would it really be such a bad thing?

Not that Im not grateful for the money he's put in, but no-ones money can buy the sort of success he craves with decisions like that. Employing someone like Mourinho was a great business decision, because he started to see a decent return for his money. But I guess all that silverware got a bit boring and Jose's insistance on having a personality must've been tiresome. So in comes.........a geriatric, dribbling nobody. But hang on, the clueless, head scratching retard look must surely be a facade, because we were told he was the man to "take Chelsea forward". Isn't that what the very loyal and devoted Peter 'I love Utd' Kenyon told us? And of course good old Brucie backed him up. Both squirming with excitement.......well, I'll assume they were excited, they certainly looked a little uncomfortable in their seats at the time.

And why wouldnt they be excited indeed? I mean we were trying something completely new to the PL, we were going to take the PL by storm with a brand new style of manager. Groundbreaking indeed. Just imagine how exciting the season ahead was going to be - a manager without even a clue, never mind the right qualifications was going to show the likes of Fergie and Wenger what sexy football was really about.

And what about the players? How excited they must be as well. Not only do they get a great new 'leader' to listen to JT's team talks but their very own sparring partner for training sessions as well. Stroke of genius on the 'manager's' part introducing wrestling as part of the big game preparations. No wonder they needed a rest on Sunday after all that fun eh? Even the cleaner's happy these days.....no extra dusting required this year.

Don't know what we're all moaning about really.

So generally your relatively upbeat about it all then dear :lol: .

I think the very first time It really sunk into me that Grant was a clueless nobody scum cunt was after his very first game, 0-2 at Old Trafford. Reporter after the game asked Fergie "Do you know Avram Grant?" to which he replied (Laughing) " Och aye, I know him, he used to hang about our training ground for a while I think", Hearing that I remember thinking "Fuck me, ridiculed by Fergie from the onset, never a good sign"

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So generally your relatively upbeat about it all then dear :lol: .

Of course. I like nothing more than having the piss taken out of me on a weekly basis, its character building.

I think the very first time It really sunk into me that Grant was a clueless nobody scum cunt was after his very first game, 0-2 at Old Trafford. Reporter after the game asked Fergie "Do you know Avram Grant?" to which he replied (Laughing) " Och aye, I know him, he used to hang about our training ground for a while I think", Hearing that I remember thinking "Fuck me, ridiculed by Fergie from the onset, never a good sign"

Y'know what? It didnt even take me that long to make my mind up about him. It wasn't really the mumbling and dribbling either, he just didnt look good in a suit. :D

Former England captain Alan Shearer believes the type of training ground disagreement had between John Terry and Henk ten Cate is an everyday occurrence at most professional football club's.

Shearer believes scrapes between players and staff are part-and-parcel of the game and the latest incident at Cobham is nothing to be concerned about.

"It happens week-in week-out at every football club," Shearer told Sky Sports News.

"I think it's all blown up more now than it ever has been.

Confrontation

"You have scraps, you have arguments, if you go along to a training ground everyday of the week you will find one somewhere."

The former Newcastle striker believes such confrontation is to be expected when strong and passionate characters such as ten Cate and Terry work together on a daily basis.

"I'm not surprised at all, " said Shearer.

"What you have is people trying to give their opinions and in the heat of the moment they get taken out of context - I wouldn't worry about that at all.

"I only know John Terry and I know him as a great captain and a great football player who cares very much about his team, and I think that's probably been the crossed wires.

"I think every football club has to have a bit of that in it.

"I think Alex Ferguson has had a bit of that

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11668_3204877,00.html

even if you give grant a billion it wont work....

big players need big managers to bring the best out of them

if you bring kaka and villa what will happen???

those players wont listen to grants instructions....or they would become flop of the season

I would like to think that the clubs "communications" dept does the very occasional surf of the net to get a wee feed back on the fans opinions on matters such as these. Dont get me wrong, I know that we mean absolutely fuck all in the grand scale of things but it would be kinda nice to think that maybe someone at the club is taking an interest eh?

No, I know, absofuckinglutely no chance.

I would like to think that they would need to get a fucking certified plasterer in to paper over the cracks we currently have

after the spuds debacle in monday's daily mirror they did quote some of the lighter post from another forum on their thoughts about fuckwits, and every post condemed grunt............they did'nt quote this site :rolleyes: bit to abrasive for 'em i guess :thumbsup:

regards:JBD

Edited by josesbluediamonds