Guess who's back, back again.

Yes, I'm back. Tell a friend.

The reason I'm posting this is not because I want you all to recognise me (well, yeah, I do...), but because there's a lot of fresh faces around here since the last time I was active. There's the nucleus of the forum still going strong with Jim, Alex and Steve at the helm, but otherwise, I can see a lot of changes - for the better, might I add. A lot of new 'regulars' have joined since my previous spells on the board, so I've come to introduce myself to them and whoever else may not know me (it's not as though I stuck round for a long enough time for people to remember me - plus all the name changes!).

I'm Greg. Hi.

The site's looking great; top work to Jim and whomever else may have contributed to the skin and banner - I know how much of a pain in the ass it can be at times, so I salute you for your continued hard work. I mean, supporting Chelsea at this point is hard enough, never mind run a forum to showcase the pessimism surrounding the club! Keep it up, lads - the site is definitely reaping the rewards.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello again :)

Though you used Eminem, a better rap quote to announce your comeback would be LL Cool J's "Don't call it a comeback, I've been here for years"

Also, 1111 posts. B)

That would have been more fitting, I admit, though I wouldn't consider myself familiar with any of LL Cool J's songs. :blush:

Welcome back mate and stay as long as possible :)

I remember some of your artwork I saw back in '10 when you were known as Essien. Kickass work really, would love to see more ;)

Back in the day, eh? I'd love to start producing graphics again - I only stopped as I'd started to become really busy with "life", so to speak. Now it's settled down again and I have spare time on my hands, so perhaps I'll return to it.

Welcome back buddy, I was still using that Ashley Cole sig you made me until recently B)

I'll have to make you a new sig, then!