What do you do at games   

23 members have voted

1. 1. What do you do at the game

• Stand and sing your heart out
    • sit and watch the game with no singing
  2. 2. near the end of the match

• leave 5 mins before the game ends
    • stay right until the end

Was just wondering what people do at games weather they stand and sing or just sit and watch the game, also was wondering what people did towards the end of games as in do you leave 5 mins before the end or stay till the end, not having digs at what people do was just wondering what people did. :D

i myself like to stand and sing in the matthew harding lower. and leave at the end after the players leave the pitch.blue%20scalf.gif

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends where i sit really, i kinda follow what the people around me are doing. In the MHL we simply are not allowed to stop singing or we get looked at with the evil glare lol but in the West Upper, it's pathetically quiet so me n my brother sing a bit with around a group of 5-10. We try to get the MHL songs to go around but it works very rarely so i just sit n watch. Was in the Wast Upper right at the back against the wall with a shitty view so we just stood up the whole time with the shit fans who didn't even wear and Chelsea gear or barely even know the players. I wished i'd stayed at home altho we won 4-0. Didn't enjoy it at all. In the East Upper, it's not so bad. I quite like it up there. I sing anywhere tho if i've had at least 3 pints before the game. Usually get there about 2 hours before KO.

I admit, i occasionally leave 5 minutes before the end if it's a late KO, like we did for the APOEL game and missed their equaliser because when it's a 10pm finish, getting home can be a bit of a bitch when you have work the next day. But 95% of the time, i stay til the end.

I've done all the options but genarally i sing and i stay. I enjoy standing up for 90 minutes singing with all i can til i have no voice. I love my team.

Depends where i sit really, i kinda follow what the people around me are doing. In the MHL we simply are not allowed to stop singing or we get looked at with the evil glare lol but in the West Upper, it's pathetically quiet so me n my brother sing a bit with around a group of 5-10. We try to get the MHL songs to go around but it works very rarely so i just sit n watch. Was in the Wast Upper right at the back against the wall with a shitty view so we just stood up the whole time with the shit fans who didn't even wear and Chelsea gear or barely even know the players. I wished i'd stayed at home altho we won 4-0. Didn't enjoy it at all. In the East Upper, it's not so bad. I quite like it up there. I sing anywhere tho if i've had at least 3 pints before the game. Usually get there about 2 hours before KO.

I admit, i occasionally leave 5 minutes before the end if it's a late KO, like we did for the APOEL game and missed their equaliser because when it's a 10pm finish, getting home van be a bit of a bitch when you have work the next day. But 95% of the time, i stay til the end.

I've done all the options but genarally i sing and i stay. I enjoy standing up for 90 minutes singing with all i can til i have no voice. I love my team.

very true about MHL i must admit i dont like the east stand that much like you say most people there aint got a clue who is who and wears suits they are just there to say they was at a Chelsea game lol

I only stand when everyone else is, and that usually only happens at big games or big moments.

I only leave earlier if i'm sitting at the end of a row, because it's unfair to make people stand up and cause all that aggro, besides that i'll just stay.

very true about MHL i must admit i dont like the east stand that much like you say most people there aint got a clue who is who and wears suits they are just there to say they was at a Chelsea game lol

The west stand is much worse for that lol. Suits n sandwiches and not being on time and always getting up and on mobile phones etc, etc. Usually the most expensive seasts too so no reason to sit there. I went there because they were the last available tickets. Now i know why. Never again. Was a UCL game against Atletico Madrid. I think even Kalou scored 2 (and missed an open goal) that day.

Matthew Harding is the place to be.

The West Stand is a joke, i was chanting something can't remember what now and some bloke (in a suit) next to me was conducting a business meeting on the phone and told me to shut up :doh:

Well, since I obviously can't/don't attend games and most of the time watch at home by myself, singing would be rather weird. I have been to watch a game at a sportsbar once, and I sang the Liquidator (if that counts as a chant) and "Gallas you're a cunt" :)

The west stand is much worse for that lol. Suits n sandwiches and not being on time and always getting up and on mobile phones etc, etc. Usually the most expensive seasts too so no reason to sit there. I went there because they were the last available tickets. Now i know why. Never again. Was a UCL game against Atletico Madrid. I think even Kalou scored 2 (and missed an open goal) that day.

Matthew Harding is the place to be.

i have to admit tho MHL ainy as mental as it used to be well to thr games ive been to this year i remember a few years back it was non stop, it seems most of the singing these days is at gates 12,13,14,15

The last game i was at i was in the west stand and was WELL INEBRIATED. Anyway i was singing and shouting like a balloon and NO ONE around me wanted to know. Can honestly say tho it didnt ruin the day for me. As for standing singing, sure how could you do that with the stewards constantly harassing fans for standing, it bores me so much that they do that

Never left early,remember people leaving early at the Stoke game a while ago when we were 1-0...when we went on to win 2-1.Would be so annoyed to find out missed winning goals and all if did leave.

And pretty loud lol but do tend to sit.Not to bad if at the back then can kinda stand a lot easier but if ever do stand always end up behind stupidly tall people

Stood up and started singing in the west lower once, people looked at me like i was some sort of nutter, never again. Only sing if im behind one of the goals.

Ill leave early if its a night game and there's no late train.

Anyone ever been told to stop singing and sit down from a cunt in a suit?