Your Matchday Superstitions

I can't wear my shirt tonight as I'm at work :( I'll have my ring on though! Also can I just say we've won 3 of the 14 games we've played on days I've been at work this season. Just saying.

Okay so now we have our scapegoat if things don't go well. Doesn't have to be Meireles/Kalou/Malouda this time! I suggest we ban Alex if we lose :lol:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not superstitious at all, except when it comes to sports. Then I get like crazy superstitious. Like just for the Napoli game, I was watching it at work on my desk. I had my phone in front of me till we were up 2-0. Then I put it for charge and Napoli scored, then I unplugged it and moved it front of me again and we scored the penalty. Then I got so shit scared so for extra time I wrote down names of all the players playing and folded it up and put it in my shirt pocket like next to your heart and I left it there till we won.

Sometimes I'm watching and we are doing badly, I'd go to the washroom and we score. So then I just stop watching lol. So fucked up sometimes!

Used to always wear the same clothes when going to matches...same shirt if sat at home watching a match and did go for a while in it till we did loose....always would have a burger at the Bridge and a mocha and randomly feel odd about changing it...and at home always have a pack of luqiorice however thats spelt.

My nan always sits at home with her Chelsea bear on her lap for the whole 90 bless her....

The damn commentators!!! Why they gota say "mike dean referring equals city win cuz they've won 7 he's refereed in!!" I hate those, and I usually watch the Chelsea game cuz missing it equals a loss, red card,or injury!!

As for prematch, nah not really!

Commentators are a jynx! 'Oh he hasnt scored in 10 years...oh look now he has!' So and so has had an amazing game...oh look he made a big mistake'...soon as they said 'Spurs havent won at the Bridge in how many years its been...just think uh oh!Dont say that!

• 2 weeks later...

Commentators are a jynx! 'Oh he hasnt scored in 10 years...oh look now he has!' So and so has had an amazing game...oh look he made a big mistake'...soon as they said 'Spurs havent won at the Bridge in how many years its been...just think uh oh!Dont say that!

lol so true and it always seems to be us.