Man City vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

Torres cant complain of managerial support now.He is starting now and he must repay his manager and fans with a good performance.Quite surprised that Raul is playing as a left winger,hopefully he will help Torres although I feel Kalou would have been a better choice or perhaps even Sturridge.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For everybody wonder what formation we are playing its the 4-2-3-1 like this:

Cech

Ivanovic - Cahill - Luiz - Cole

Lampard - Mikel

Ramires - Meireles - Mata

Torres

If that is the formation, I just love it.

I have been asking us to play meireles behind striker like what he did in liverpool (he scored plenty of goals in that position), finally i got my wish and hopefully we can beat city

Drogba's not in the team

edit: oh, do you mean later on with DD coming on as a sub?

yes, as a sub, just like the napoli game, just flip flop the start of DD to Nando, and then bring DD on as a sub (in place of Raul probably haha)

Don't see anything wrong with starting Torres. The 4-2-3-1 with Mikel, Lamps and Meireles in the mid is pretty dynamic cause Mikel stays back and Lamps and Meireles can switch positions to throw off their marking.

Woulda liked Sturridge but I like Ramires on the right wing, at least for the first half. Nothing wrong with going defensive.

The only thing that worries me a bit is Mikel and Lamps in the double pivot. They've never played there together. Lamps played with Essien and Mikel played with Meireles. Anyways, Lamps is a boss, he'll be fine. Mikel vs Yaya would be sexy. Mikel is a boss on his day.

I'll take Rambo over hungry Sturridge anyday.

Revision class 6 weeks before exams? Wtf! 6 weeks before exams you should be like 50% through the course itself lol. That's way too early to be revising or even starting to study.

lol! The course lasts the whole year, so we've been done with the syllabus for a couple of months now! Plus I'm doing part-time studies B)

And for those worried about the exclusion of Sturridge, no need to worry. Ramires can rape them just as good, if not better. Don't you remember him walking through half their team last year.

Plus, Meireles and Mata right behind Torres is BEAST.

lol! The course lasts the whole year, so we've been done with the syllabus for a couple of months now! Plus I'm doing part-time studies B)

I have my a level finals in may and I regret not paying attention in class.Have to go for revision classes so that I can understand the fundamentals of the topics.MY laziness has outgunned me once again!

IMO Drogba should have started this, while Torres starts at home against Spurs.

Let's just hope for the best i guess.

Nah...Drogba can bulldoze Spurs on his own...I think RDM is going to exploit Nino's pace on the counter here.

I see. Part-time studies are always very hard. Good Luck!

I hate it when I have to study on matchdays. If we win, I just read about the win and watch highlights and if we loose well then really whats the point in living, so why study? lol

I have my a level finals in may and I regret not paying attention in class.Have to go for revision classes so that I can understand the fundamentals of the topics.MY laziness has outgunned me once again!

I screwed up my A Levels a couple of years back lol. What subjects are you taking??

I see. Part-time studies are always very hard. Good Luck!

I hate it when I have to study on matchdays. If we win, I just read about the win and watch highlights and if we loose well then really whats the point in living, so why study? lol

Thanks! Know what you mean lol if we lose I get so depressed that I can't think about anything else

you might want to anyway mate didnt cigs go up like 37p a pack today!! lol

Holy shit really?.. Comon Nando for fuck sake! lol ..

I've cut down to 5 a day now from 20 so I'm on the right path lol