Man City vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Strange line-up, very strange. Also, I don't trust Torres at all, still, I really hope he's doesn't take his infamous 2steps backwards tonight!

Midfield is f'cked up as well. Sturridge should be playing.

This. I hope I'm proved wrong, but there was no need to take this 'bold' risk. Why change what has been working great?

anyone have any good streams? I'm gonna watch it from the library while i study lol

Football before studying in my world lol Probably why I'm in a shit job with shit pay! =)

This. I hope I'm proved wrong, but there was no need to take this 'bold' risk. Why change what has been working great?

Yeah. I understand the need to be slightly more defensive, which is why I'm glad Mikel's playing but this is a game where we can attack the full backs, especially because Richards is playing centre-back. Zabaleta & Clichy aren't very solid, Sturridge could skin the either.

Don't see anything wrong with starting Torres. The 4-2-3-1 with Mikel, Lamps and Meireles in the mid is pretty dynamic cause Mikel stays back and Lamps and Meireles can switch positions to throw off their marking.

Woulda liked Sturridge but I like Ramires on the right wing, at least for the first half. Nothing wrong with going defensive.

The only thing that worries me a bit is Mikel and Lamps in the double pivot. They've never played there together. Lamps played with Essien and Mikel played with Meireles. Anyways, Lamps is a boss, he'll be fine. Mikel vs Yaya would be sexy. Mikel is a boss on his day.