Pedro

Joshyboy

This is more something I'd like to see than something that has been touted by the media, although with their "sources" its a bit hard to tell whats just speculation anyway... so allow me to speculate.

Pedro Rodríguez Ledesma 24 years of age, left or right sided winger who cuts in onto his right, speedy, tricky and very clinical, a Barcelona product and former first teamer, having been pushed aside by David Villa and Alexis Sanchez.

If we were to switch to a 4-2-3-1 and start playing to our strengths we could have him out wide left, Mata in the middle and Sturridge on the right, so not only do we get a new goal threat from a new position we also get Mata into his favored CAM role with Danny cutting in from the right and pedro cutting in from the left defenders will be all over the place allowing Mata to slide balls into our striker, who the way our are going right now, remains to be seen.

Hes apparently disillusioned with being a bench player with Barca and with him being 24 hes got his best years ahead of him, im not saying he'd come cheap, not by any means, but I think it would be a good buy, I'd like to see an attacking trident of Torres, Mata and Pedro.

Once more this is all just speculation but I'd be interested to hear other peoples thoughts?

Quick vid so you know what im on about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpZoXxM0mm0

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is good and I would like him at Chelsea but could he adapt to the PL? plus he has one of those 160 million buyout clauses and I wouldn't be sure if he'd move ... well maybe he would move because Alexis Sanchez, David Villa (currently injured), Isaac Cuenca, Christian Tello and Gerard Deulofeu (playing for Barca B, only has like 2 sub appearances for Barca first team but hes bound to play next year supposing hes an amazing talent) will be options for Guardiola, realistically. Maybe he might move if Deulofeu, Tello and Cuenca are to be played more often than they are but we have to wait and see.

• 1 month later...

"Exclusiva brutal que va a hacer temblar los cimientos de Can Barça. Punto Pelota desvela qué jugadores están en la lista de bajas de Tito Vilanova. Y ojo que hay tres crac ALVES, PIQUÉ, PEDRO y dos jugadores de bajo perfil que son Keita y Adriano."

http://www.intereconomia.com/noticias-/punto-pelota/alves-pique-y-pedro-mercado-20120501

Why not ?

I thought this is a joke, big NO.

He dives, probably never score that much goals, if Messi, Fabregas, Xavi and Iniesta wouldnt be around him...

AND if he would turn to be good here, Barca would want him back and he would force us to sell him. Like Cesc. Plus he is very bad this season, I don't want another ''in bad form, but class player'' since we already got Torres and Marin.

NO!

That Spanish article is crazy why would Barca sell Dani Alves? I don't like him but he is essential to them...

The Barça administration and back room staff don't really like him due to his poor attitude. Same applies to Piqué.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You