Stoke - Opposition Views

Steve

Anto 1962 from StokeCity-mad.co.uk has kindly answered some questions to Todays premier league encounter!

- How long have you supported Stock City for? I've been going Stoke for 43 years now Thick and a lot of Thin.

- We have just passed the half way point of the season and you are sitting on 36 points, are you happy with your current position? Strange one that, Usually I would say yes at this stage of the season but, home defeats to the likes of QPR, Newcastle and West Brom have made me feel we could have been a lot better placed.

- Who has been your stand out player this season, and who should we look out for?I honestly don't feel anyone has stood out greatly this year although Shotton has finally made a bit of a breakthrough and Crouch has scored a few goals. I'd like see Jerome given a bit of a chance.

- If you could pick one Chelsea player to join Stoke who would it be and why? Sturridge please I was very envious of Bolton having him last season. So if you fancy sending him down I'll fetch him myself .

- Do you think Stoke can take advantage of Chelsea's up and down season, what do you think the final score will be? I would have liked you to still have AVB in charge as I think the team looked a bit under motivated with him in charge. I think saturday may see you with a few team changes for the better. Best I can hope for is a draw as we usually start off against the better sides away looking for that, go a goal down and struggle get back in it. Hate to say it but 2-0 Chelsea is the result that I think it will be . Torres might even score we help goal less centre forwards out all the time.

Click here to view the article

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic