Arsenal 1-2 Chelsea

Ollie

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea were definite underdogs in 2003/04 and it hurt to see them beat us. I didn't dislike them as I do now, though.

I still remember brilliant Pires and Reyes goals over the two legs.

It was also odd to see Monaco Vs Chelsea instead of Arsenal Vs Real Madrid, too.

• 2 weeks later...

The goal as we all (well most of us) saw it on ITV1 with the real Commentary. You can watch this goal over and over and over now. Will be remembered forever

Go on watch it again, you know you want to.

Edited by OllieCFC

yeah, maybe roman should let claudio have a go with all the money, let him finish where he left off. I'm still dissappointed how he was treated even tho we did get Jose. If Roman wants entertaining and winning football, Claudio gave us that on 03/04, bring the tinkerman back.

• 1 year later...

WHAT A NIGHT!!! i remember watching it in my bedroom and my dad was watching it downstairs and when bridgey scored i just ran down the stairs almost taking them in one i was going so mad, screaming YES! YES! YES!!! got downstairs and theirs me and my dad going crazy in the living room, just like Claudio, Jimmy and Scott Parker on the Highbury sidelines! priceless moment that will never be forgotten! Thank you Wayne Bridge for that moment!

• 3 weeks later...