New Chelsea Manager

AVB being a complete wanker also helped him get the sack but yes that is true and i'll never NEVER NEVER EVER forgive him for that Arsenal game. When i see his face i think of that game. His face will haunt me now for life.

The 3-5?

The 1-3 from villa,1-2 + 0-2 from liverpool, were poor too.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 3-5 yes, that scoreline will never be forgiven. The Liverpool 1-2 and the Villa 1-3 were bad, the Wigan 1-1 was bad, the 3-0 to 3-3 with Utd was bad, the 0-0 with Norwich was bad but the 3-5 with Arsenal was just damned unforgivable.

OT: In terms of results the 3-3 against ManU was a much more serious showing of our (lack of) (mental) strength than the Arsenal match, even taking into consideration the bizarre refereeing. There are games where the coach should be remembered as the one who messed up but for the 3-5 I'll always blame Malouda, Terry and Cech before AvB.

I hate Google Translate but it's a good article in the Israeli Media about The Toughest Job in the world (Chelsea's Manager)

http://translate.google.co.il/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=iw&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fsports.walla.co.il%2F%3Fw%3D%2F196%2F2516567&act=url

OT: In terms of results the 3-3 against ManU was a much more serious showing of our (lack of) (mental) strength than the Arsenal match, even taking into consideration the bizarre refereeing. There are games where the coach should be remembered as the one who messed up but for the 3-5 I'll always blame Malouda, Terry and Cech before AvB.

First of all, he was our manager in that game and secondly yeah i know the 4th goal was Malouda's fault and Cech had a nightmare as did Bosingwa, Terry, Cole, everyone! But they coulda scored 8 against us, AVB chose the high line, the line that got cut through so easily every 5 minutes by Gervinho and Wallcott. I simply blame AVB for the high line which is the reason we gave away so many chances. I don't even know how we were 2-1 up at half time. That was the worst defensive display i have ever seen from a Chelsea team and although they scored mainly from our mistakes, they deserved at least the 5 goals they got from the way they just ripped us apart at will. And this was to an Arsenal side that were having a shocking spell who really were there for the taking.

My mislead cousins a Liverpool fan as well so for the past 2 years be a case of 'hahaha'..was so looking forward to doing it this time round but no we play shite!Twice!In the space of a week or whatever it was :(

And loosing to them in the FA Cup if we do...be even worse!Been two comps they knocked us out of

I wish the manager we get will destroy teams like liverpool, arsenal and man-u. All teams but especially them!! Losing to the rubbish teams is bad but losing to rivals is the worst thing ever!!

And I want us to get liverpool in the FA cup so we can kick them out and show them we're the better team and always will be. :)

No, it does. What he's saying is the people who are "City supporters" on here are fearing if Man City don't win the league. Mancini will get sacked and Mourinho will replace him.

point 1 the fact I dont want manure (who tx has always supported) to win doesnt make me a city fan ....

point 2 it is only opinion that Mancini will be sacked if City finish second ...

point 3 Jose may well stay at Real regardless,

point 4 TX is a freeloader who believes some rapper is better than Shakespeare

Is it an incorrect likelihood in your opinion? Please offer urs rather blast on mine

Do you presume that Benitez will get appointed or do you want him to?Please clarify that before I can think of the words to describe if you meant the latter and if you were presuming then I really can't blame you.

Do you presume that Benitez will get appointed or do you want him to?Please clarify that before I can think of the words to describe if you meant the latter and if you were presuming then I really can't blame you.

The likelihood percentage of the manager being appointed next season, My opinion

I was RIGHT about AVB after all.

I think it was AVB arrogance and naivety that cost him. The way he treated the players was mess up. Had he buy a lot of players it would not mind cause he would have replacement. But when Mata was the only big signing, it would be hard.