New Chelsea Manager

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Proofs nothing other then I was right! :blue scalf:

Real football, is the one of beauty and chemistry that is display by Pep Barcelona, Hiddink, Bielsa team and such. The nicely orchestrated pass from defenders to start an attack, the break away play from the players to stop further breakthrough from the midfield to the final third.

Anti-football is the one where Mourinho parks the bus or the plane. The playing of nothing but long balls.

For people who love the sports, and not the haters that are always hating on some good player or good team, don't know this!

Wrong 'real' football as opposed to 'fake' football is actually:

a sport played between two teams of eleven players with a spherical ball.

In general play, the goalkeepers are the only players allowed to touch the ball with their hands or arms, while the field players typically use their feet to kick the ball into position, occasionally using their torso or head to intercept a ball in midair. The team that scores the most goals by the end of the match wins. If the score is tied at the end of the game, either a draw is declared or the game goes into extra time and/or a penalty shootout, depending on the format of the competition.

As for 'fake' football? I dunno, maybe the FIFA games because it's in a virtual world..or football played with an invisible ball. The definitions are endless.

This is why this place is a hindered to me, and I must leave!

Have to go where people appreciated the art of football, and not just in it for being an opportunist.

Peace!

This time, when you leave forever, actually leave... you know like... forever!...