New Chelsea Manager

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why not?

Well i could be wrong but i really don't think Mark Hughes is up for the job at Chelsea. He doesn't have that special quality about him Mourinho or Carlo had and i think it is a special quality that we are in need of right now!

Well i could be wrong but i really don't think Mark Hughes is up for the job at Chelsea. He doesn't have that special quality about him Mourinho or Carlo had and i think it is a special quality that we are in need of right now!

He did quite well at City and with that kind of experience I think he may be a success at Chelsea considering he played for us as well.I am not saying that he should be the main contender for the job but should be considered.

I'm hopeful that Di Matteo and Eddie Newton do well. If they can gets the jobs, then there won't be a need to waste time shopping around for a manger and they will know the squad well so the preseason and Transfer Window can flow

naturally. Two Chelsea lads leading Chelsea, what more is there to like?

And who knows, these two blokes could lead to the return of Zola in some way or another. Vialli, Ancelotti, Di Matteo, Zola, Cudicini, Dalla Bona. We have had a good history with Italians. And don't forget how Fabio Borini has turned out at Roma.

You often wonder why people on this forum used to pick on you and call you names. Well it's because of the patronizing way you speak and this post is proof of that.

Proofs nothing other then I was right! :blue scalf:

Mate, stop being such a bumflap! What can you define as real football? Please do tell me! For the life of me I'm racking my brains trying to find any kind of knowledge i have on what you might refer to as 'fake football'..

Real football, is the one of beauty and chemistry that is display by Pep Barcelona, Hiddink, Bielsa team and such. The nicely orchestrated pass from defenders to start an attack, the break away play from the players to stop further breakthrough from the midfield to the final third.

Anti-football is the one where Mourinho parks the bus or the plane. The playing of nothing but long balls.

For people who love the sports, and not the haters that are always hating on some good player or good team, don't know this!

It still amazes me that many people here did not know about Bielsa, when his great work for Argentina and Chile was there for all to see.

I guess I can see why most of the posters here are little kid, who don't know much about football. All they do is follow some over hype league, and a mediocre English national team.

What a shame, as they don't know what real football is!

You are becoming increasingly boring . I preferred when your posts where written vertically rather than horizontally.

I'm hopeful that Di Matteo and Eddie Newton do well. If they can gets the jobs, then there won't be a need to waste time shopping around for a manger and they will know the squad well so the preseason and Transfer Window can flow

naturally. Two Chelsea lads leading Chelsea, what more is there to like?

And who knows, these two blokes could lead to the return of Zola in some way or another. Vialli, Ancelotti, Di Matteo, Zola, Cudicini, Dalla Bona. We have had a good history with Italians. And don't forget how Fabio Borini has turned out at Roma.

Fabio Borini was a big loss for CFC, probably one of the better young strikers out there. He even got his 1st cap for Italian national team thanks to his form at Roma.

Would be good to see Robbie, Eddie and possibly Zola in charge of Chelsea.

Real football, is the one of beauty and chemistry that is display by Pep Barcelona, Hiddink, Bielsa team and such. The nicely orchestrated pass from defenders to start an attack, the break away play from the players to stop further breakthrough from the midfield to the final third.

Anti-football is the one where Mourinho parks the bus or the plane. The playing of nothing but long balls.

Who cares about anti football and real football, as long as the manager gets the results & tries to get the best out of his players, he's doing his job.

Who cares about anti football and real football, as long as the manager gets the results & tries to get the best out of his players, he's doing his job.

This is why this place is a hindered to me, and I must leave!

Have to go where people appreciated the art of football, and not just in it for being an opportunist.

Peace!

This is why this place is a hindered to me, and I must leave!

Have to go where people appreciated the art of football, and not just in it for being an opportunist.

Peace!

Are you leaving for good AGAIN justin ,,,,We will get back to all your vertical posts again ,,,BYE BYE