New Chelsea Manager

I just dont know if Jose would give Malouda, Cole and Lamps the boot like he did with Raul and Guti.

Of course he would, even birds know that some big players need to leave Chelsea. AVB knew it too but was sacked before he could change it. But hell, if Jose could make them play like before I wouldn't mind some of them finishing their career here and helping the club.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The more i think about it the more i am convinced Jose is the only man to take us forward.

Who else is there that wouldn't be a huge risk? Pep and Bielsa have a pacific style of football that won't work with what we have. Pep apparently suffers from the stress off managing and that's with Barcelona, imagine with us? Bielsa would need massive personnel changes because his style is the same as as AVB's was at Porto, so unless the old guard are shipped straight out it will just be this season all over again.

Joachim Low has not been a club manager since 2004, we already took a similar risk with Scolari that backfired no way can we risk taking that chance again. Rafa just don't.

We keep hearing this Mourinho doesn't do long term but hasn't he clearly stated his intention to do that? He has said in a live interview that he planned to stay at Chelsea for a long time before he "parted company". Plus despite every one thinking on the contary he is better with young players than people give him credit for, blooded Diarra and Mikel in the team as teenagers, would have given Sammy Hutchinson more chances if it weren't for injury's, gave Huth his fair share of games and was slowly blooding Sinclair until he got the boot.

Get him in let him create his new team, build his new spine, as much funds as is possible and he will make us win again and even if he does "walk out in 3 years" he will (like last time) leave us with a strong squad, only this time we should build on that instead of letting the grass grow under our feat.

Jose is the only option for me, i usually object to 2nd coming's and have been against Jose returning for years before now but it's got to the point were he is the only option.

For me, I am not sure Jose want to come to chelsea because he need to get rid of plenty of players who used to be his key players

Fuck off Roman and stay away from Bielsa. We already fucked up one great team by taking their coach and sacking him later I won't see same shite happening to Athletic. Find Roman someone else to sack after 8months because of players fucking ego. Bielsa is building something special in Athletic and I won't Chelsea to ruin it.

meh he did that at Chile and Argentina.

Bilbao got limited resources. The men deserves a shot at a big team.

If Chelsea don't want him, then City will get them.

And people often said they would be scared of Mourinho going to City....well I will be 10 times more scared of Bielsa going to City!

meh he did that at Chile and Argentina.

Bilbao got limited resources. The men deserves a shot at a big team.

If Chelsea don't want him, then City will get them.

And people often said they would be scared of Mourinho going to City....well I will be 10 times more scared of Bielsa going to City!

I always like Bielsa but his high pressure system does not work with our squad (AVB tried in the beginning of the season)

I always like Bielsa but his high pressure system does not work with our squad (AVB tried in the beginning of the season)

The squad is about to leave this summer...the old guard.

So don't matter anyways.

Plus he infuses more youth then any other top manager I know...well Hiddink is right up there. AVB was a shamble with youth!

Seems like our fans will never let the memory of Mourinho go away, whoever the new manager is will be taunted with stupid "Jose Mourinhooooooooo" chants the minute the team hit a rough patch.

SMFH.

if he comes and fails maybe the chants will go

It still amazes me that many people here did not know about Bielsa, when his great work for Argentina and Chile was there for all to see.

I guess I can see why most of the posters here are little kid, who don't know much about football. All they do is follow some over hype league, and a mediocre English national team.

What a shame, as they don't know what real football is!

It still amazes me that many people here did not know about Bielsa, when his great work for Argentina and Chile was there for all to see.

I guess I can see why most of the posters here are little kid, who don't know much about football. All they do is follow some over hype league, and a mediocre English national team.

What a shame, as they don't know what real football is!

Mate, stop being such a bumflap! What can you define as real football? Please do tell me! For the life of me I'm racking my brains trying to find any kind of knowledge i have on what you might refer to as 'fake football'..

It still amazes me that many people here did not know about Bielsa, when his great work for Argentina and Chile was there for all to see. I guess I can see why most of the posters here are little kid, who don't know much about football. All they do is follow some over hype league, and a mediocre English national team. What a shame, as they don't know what real football is!

You often wonder why people on this forum used to pick on you and call you names. Well it's because of the patronizing way you speak and this post is proof of that.