New Chelsea Manager

You mean until he gets sacked?

Ah Bielsa would be like Carlo. If he gets sacked there would still be teams that want him.

But would be awesome to see him at Chelsea and see what team he can build.

If any gamble should have been taken was this man and not AVB. AVB is trying to achieve the philosophy of Bielsa but he is just not there, not enough experience.

AVB has not experience the ups and down of manager with experience like Hiddink and currently Bielsa.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He said controversial, but I think that was only in relation to a post Justin made about somebody else being controversial. I think zolayes just means he's daft.

Ah right, well i didn't know what Justins post was what Zolayes quoted so...

Chesney is a cunt, I remember him taking the piss when we lost on penalties to Everton last season. A week later he fucked up in the Carling Cup final. I made sure he knew about it. Arrogant little tart, like all Arsenal supporters/players; they win against a complacent and under-strength Milan side (and still go out of Europe) and suddenly they think van Persie is better than Messi and Wenger is the Messiah.

He said controversial, but I think that was only in relation to a post Justin made about somebody else being controversial. I think zolayes just means he's daft.

no I mean justin thinks he is controversial but is really just an annoying twat , He could be sensible but for some reason chooses to be a Wum

Its so odd (or maybe not) how similar AVB's first season is similar to Scolari's:

1. Starting the season by playing good, attacking football.

2. Beaten by liverpool and arsenal at home during the start of the season.

3. Barely crawled out of the group stage of the CL

4. Danger of going out to an Italian side (last time Juventus) in the champions league at the first knockout stage.

5. Drogba losing his regular starting spot, with Torres having joined in winter transfer window, just like Anelka did in 2008.

6.Talks of player unrest.

7. Manager sacked around the halfway point in the season.