New Chelsea Manager

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not?

There was a twitter of other players discussing about this when he got sacked.

He's got more attention cause he stated the obvious!

Other twitters where nothing but trolling.

You don't see many players 'stating the obvious' about other club's issues, only cunts like Sczenzneny.

Guys here are ridiculous hating on the Arsenal goalkeeper when all he does is telling the truth!

I don't care, John Terry could come out and just say Wigan are shit Martinez has to go he isn't ready to manage a premier league side, yes he would be right but he has no business in that club and should keep his thoughts to himself, all you are doing is stirring cotroversy and controversy is best not to be started.

I don't care, John Terry could come out and just say Wigan are shit Martinez has to go he isn't ready to manage a premier league side, yes he would be right but he has no business in that club and should keep his thoughts to himself, all you are doing is stirring cotroversy and controversy is best not to be started.

I thought it would be more like it's ridiculous that a player from an opposing team can see the problem but not the owner.

I thought it would be more like it's ridiculous that a player from an opposing team can see the problem but not the owner.

Indeed very true, i only wish our board could see the blatent problems. But still there's no need to stir shit and open your mouth about another team.

”If they were prepared to look for an English manager, I would love to go back there. I really must say that.”

”I did a good job when I was there and a lot of Chelsea fans actually say when I meet them ‘thanks for what you did because we started something there’.

http://www.footballt...-manage-chelsea

aww FUCK OFF ,,sure we will vote you controversial poster of the year ,,if that means annoying twat

You seem to be single-handedly turning this into the most used emoticon on the forum. What exactly do you mean by it?

I would urge you to put Justin_3d on your ignore list. I have him ignored but I still see 90% of his posts from people quoting him trying to explain to him how he's a mug. It wont work, you're wasting your time. However, if we all ignore him, his posts can't harm our brains.

Edit: I do like how he likes the posts were I talk ill of him though... :lol: I suppose that makes him a good sport of sorts.