New Chelsea Manager

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would we even need to discuss new managers? Right now RDM is the manager, we should just put all our effort into supporting him in that role until the end of the season. We can think about whether or not we still need a new manager then

Why would we even need to discuss new managers? Right now RDM is the manager, we should just put all our effort into supporting him in that role until the end of the season. We can think about whether or not we still need a new manager then

Yeah I am so disappointing with all these new managers they choose.

As it stands, RDM can't do any worse then AVB, Scolari and Avram.

Will actually save us some money that we need to spend in new manager, and thus spend in players this summer.

:clap:

as people have said its fuck all to do with him. typical gooner a couple of wins and they become arrogant

So it's ok for the LMA to label Chelsea and embarrassment of a club, but not ok for a goalkeeper to state the problem at Chelsea?

And stating the truth does not make you arrogant.

Arrogant was AVB. I think even Alex mention something about that....

So it's ok for the LMA to label Chelsea and embarrassment of a club, but not ok for a goalkeeper to state the problem at Chelsea?

LMA people always comment when managers get fired, Sczeny or whatever has no business discussing the 'chaos' at Chelsea.

He's always running his stupid mouth even on twitter.

aww FUCK OFF ,,sure we will vote you controversial poster of the year ,,if that means annoying twat

aww FUCK OFF ,,sure we will vote you controversial poster of the year ,,if that means annoying twat

As always, you and your hate issues.

You truly are a miserable men, if all you can do is curse at me when you got nothing left better to say!

And I amazed that the MODS let this happens with you.

Arrogant is assuming that there is no truth except the one you believe in.....kind of like you do justin :)

LMA people always comment when managers get fired, Sczeny or whatever has no business discussing the 'chaos' at Chelsea.

He's always running his stupid mouth even on twitter.

Why not?

There was a twitter of other players discussing about this when he got sacked.

He's got more attention cause he stated the obvious!

Other twitters where nothing but trolling.

Arrogant is assuming that there is no truth except the one you believe in.....kind of like you do justin :)

:goodpost:

fuck off and troll somewhere else. I dont hate you just think you are a mindless goon

Miserable person. I feel sad for you.