New Chelsea Manager

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mou is coming home..... yesterday Night I had a Dream and I saw the Special One in a Chelsea Sweeter and I look at him and told Him: "Welcome Home Boss" and he Smiled at me!!

SO HE IS COMING HOME

Has i said in the avb topic, chelsea doesn't need a specific manager. first, chelsea need somebody with full power to confront the players, a kind of "active-president". Sure abramovic is important to the club, but he needs a figure on behalf of him to put some respect on the players, to be all the time with them and judge them when necessary, giving the manager the freedom to worry only about the game and the opponent.

Perhaps this is the experience that we have here in portugal with south american players, who arrive here being nobody and wanting to be stars from on day to another. we created an organization in porto that avoids those problems between coach and players. if you do that, you can hire again even avb, and you'll win the premier league soon...

If he was bored he would be attending the training ground having a go at players, why? He would be spending money sacking managers, why?

The article has absolutely no substance.

The journo even makes it clear how bullshit it is here...

No one is suggesting Abramovich would turn his back on Chelsea or leave them in the lurch

Wishful thinking from the Everton supporting journo? Likely.

Player power to blame for 'chaos' at Chelsea, says Wojciech Szczesny

• Goalkeeper compares Arsenal's stability to Chelsea

• 'English players at Chelsea run the club, pretty much'

http://www.guardian....jciech-szczesny

He needs to keep his mouth shut, he has no business in our team so fuck off.