New Chelsea Manager

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is gonna be quite funny. We already have:

- Jose Mourinho wants X millions to join plus Cristiano Ronaldo.

- Joachin Low met Roman Abramovich in Geneva.

- Chelsea is already discussing with Guardiola about his future.

I expect more crazy things untill the club come up with an official name, and I dont think that will happen before Euro 2012, wich means we will have to wait untill july to know whos gonna be our next manager, and read amazing things in the press for the next 4 months.

I expect more crazy things untill the club come up with an official name, and I dont think that will happen before Euro 2012, wich means we will have to wait untill july to know whos gonna be our next manager, and read amazing things in the press for the next 4 months.

Which means the new coach will have barely enough time to evaluate the needs of our squad too.

Which means the new coach will have barely enough time to evaluate the needs of our squad too.

Thats not an excuse. Everybody knows the needs of our squad: an overhaul. Thats why you cant say AVB did not had time to understand the needs of the squad and was using this season for such a thing (using a whole season only to understand what team needs is not a good thing to do).

I remember one guy that came up with some crazy theory about management:

1- first season manager knows the squad.

2- second season manager stamp his autority.

3- third season the manager start to build the team.

lol

This article makes me want to cry.

Sounds very much like Clough at Leeds tbh. I do feel sorry for the guy immensely. I personally woulda sacked him after the Arsenal game (joke btw) but if the players and manager don't get on, someone has to go. I genuinely hope he wins many things in his career and proves our players what a good coach he is. Quite sad but saying that, the way he treated Alex, Anelka and Langley.... Fuck him the same way.

1 - The special one with Gianfranco given a coaching role.

2. David Moyes & ditto franco above.

Guardiola won't come, Rafa could of been given it now but hasn't so thankfully he is out & there is no other manager apart from the above 2 that I would want.

ROMAN BRING BACK JOSE AND LET HIM BUILD A DYNASTY THAT HE THREATENED TO DO BEFORE WITH TOTAL CONTROL OVER FOOTBALLING MATTERS - FROM TOP TO BOTTOM WITH ABSOLUTELY NO INTERFERENCE. Yep my monies on a Jose return.

Oh best wishes to AVB, thanks for bringing on Sturridge & the quality signings of Romeu & Mata, wish you every success at your new job at Inter Milan.

Thats not an excuse. Everybody knows the needs of our squad: an overhaul. Thats why you cant say AVB did not had time to understand the needs of the squad and was using this season for such a thing (using a whole season only to understand what team needs is not a good thing to do).

Yeah we do, but the manager still needs to assess what he's got at his disposable and then make the correct decisions. There are players who will be here through that overhaul and the replacements need to be carefully considered & sought out. The club's lack of clear negotiations will be hindrance in that so we'll end up with a majority of this squad still being here unfortunately.

A Return from Jose isn't looking AS Farfetched as it once did, it is still unlikely but Now's a good a time as ever for Jose to return, He's going to win the La Liga title (Madrid have got it in the Bag) and I think he may want to leave after that. Although, the rumours are he wants to bring Ronaldo with him which I wouldn't mind seeing, although we could buy 2-3 good players for the Price we would have to pay for Ronaldo. Mourinho is at the top of my list, followed by Guardiola and Joachim Low.