New Chelsea Manager

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has revamped the whole Germany team basically since he took over, also a great tactician who was apparently behind the EURO 2008 success as well despite being assistant manager (even though they finished 2nd). Plus he has some balls, he told Ballack that he wouldn't be getting his 100th cap and dumped him out of the Germany team basically and is not afraid of using youth as previously shown through playing Gotze, Ozil, Muller etc ahead of experienced heads. If he was appointed Chelsea manager I would be more than happy, maybe he would be able to lure a few German gems to the club!

The only way Pep will work is if he basically tells Flo Mo and co to fuck off like he did with Ronaldinho, Deco and the well fed players at Barca.

What worries me about Pep is his transfer record, to say it leaves a lot to be desired is an understatement.

Are ya kidding me? Mou bought Sahin, Ozil and Coentrao for a total of 35 mil. If I am not mistaken the fair play is with 40 mil. That has no point. It's up to him, but I just hope he doesn't want 'Arry RedFace's position.

Ozil and Sahin are targets we could have never achieved!

As they wanted Madrid, has nothing to do with Mourinho.

Is like Lukaku wanting to come to Chelsea, had nothing to do with AVB...and still Chelsea got rob with his price! :lol:

Coentrao....don't make me laugh! He cost more then Mata!!!

Deja vu - I'm sure last time I was here we were picking new managers.....and the time before that.....

I hear Sven says he's game if we are

Indeed same as last year. People tryning to convince each other whose guy would fit the criteria. Of course he must play youth...

The only way Pep will work is if he basically tells Flo Mo and co to fuck off like he did with Ronaldinho, Deco and the well fed players at Barca.

What worries me about Pep is his transfer record, to say it leaves a lot to be desired is an understatement.

I am not sure who he signed, Ibra was not a flop, he played well, they just don't like each other :D .

Villa has been terrific, Alexis is great, fabregas is great, dani alves is great, Afellay came as backup so it was ok