New Chelsea Manager

Mourinho returning would be such a Mourinho-style thing to do, if you get me. The attention, the scenario, it's made for him.

Still, if he's got half a brain about him, he'll realise we're fucked. Unless he brings Higuain, Ozil, Ramos and Ronaldo with him.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mourinho returning would be such a Mourinho-style thing to do, if you get me. The attention, the scenario, it's made for him.

Still, if he's got half a brain about him, he'll realise we're fucked. Unless he brings Higuain, Ozil, Ramos and Ronaldo with him.

Can just imagine his returning press conference as well.

He's the only manager that will be able to attract these kind of players to us at this current time, in turn we're no longer fucked.

FUCK, is it really in Maka's bio? This is too much, I think I couldn't comprehend it if Terry was also in the traitor group (and we know that the sacking of Mourinho was the fuck up of all fuck ups we've had since). WHAT THE F IS GOING ON?

The 'bought succes' had to have a negative side to it.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/terry-denies-he-forced-mourinho-from-bridge-1693178.html

Mourinho and Terry are still in contact and Mourinho has publicly backed Terry many times.

With all due respect to Makelele, who would want to buy his autobiography? He isn't exactly a popular player that would have a lot of gossip etc to tell. He had to spice it up some how.

Fyi justin Barca have spent 300m € since Pep took over.

CFC fans would make Jose comeback a pathetic "emotional" show.

Like that guy who wants to give him a bj...and called him our father.

I don't know what makes fans so attracted to him.

If a guy who's been Mourinhos right hand at Chelsea and won the trebble with Porto isnt trusted and offered time and rescourses and stuck with this shit team, what the HELL is Moyes gonna do?

Yeah, if AVB was given a summer-budget now he'd do better than Moyes would ever do. So we fire world class managers such as Mourinho, Hiddink and AVB and we should be looking for an answer in a manager that's been in Everton since 02?

Why the hell should we look for a 'world class' manager. I'd like to see Mourinho, Guardiola etc, etc do what Moyes has. These type of managers struggle without money. If Moyes was given a chance he would wipe the floor with the disrespectful players. I'd love to see any of our players challenge a Glaswegian nut case like him. He'd probably have them crying. Moyes would be a success at Chelsea.

Why the hell should we look for a 'world class' manager. I'd like to see Mourinho, Guardiola etc, etc do what Moyes has. These type of managers struggle without money. If Moyes was given a chance he would wipe the floor with the disrespectful players. I'd love to see any of our players challenge a Glaswegian nut case like him. He'd probably have them crying. Moyes would be a success at Chelsea.

Guess u didnt see what Mourinho did at Inter?

I personally think that this summer would be the perfect time for Mourinho to return to the club (for him), if we get lumbered on channel 5 then even more so.

This club (for Roman era standards) will be at rock bottom, Mourinho will see a club that needs a magic touch, a bunch of fans that already idolise him, if he comes back, smashes the Europa league, wins us the premier league and get's us back amoungst Europe's elite, he will not only be even more idolised by the Chelsea fans and i mean to the point were nothing could break that, he will be the bloke who got Chelsea back to the top and the extra added bonus of making AVB look stupid, this is the ideal ego boost for Jose if nothing else.

All the signs are there, house hunting in London, Roman buying him car, Roman refusing Rafa's 18 month contract demand and giving RDM the job till May. Whether we like it or not, it's all adding up.

The thing is Mourinho did leave us with world class players and a squad that was the best in Europe, only United were a better team (as in first choice Xl) than us at the time and that was only because of Ronaldo. But we without doubt had the strongest squad out of anyone in Europe.

If he did come back and then fucked off in 3 years, he will still leave behind a top squad but this time if that did happen we should learn from our mistake and keep building on that instead of sticking to the squad and eventually letting the grass grow from under our feet.

The thing is Mourinho did leave us with world class players and a squad that was the best in Europe, only United were a better team (as in first choice XL) than us at the time and that was only because of Ronaldo. But we without doubt had the strongest squad out of anyone in Europe.

If he did come back and then fucked off in 3 years, he will still leave behind a top squad but this time if that did happen we should learn from our mistake and keep building on that instead of sticking to the squad and eventually letting the grass grow from under our feet.

I would understand if Jose told us to fuck off, he spent years building up his legacy and look at us now; we've wasted it.

But god if he comes back and fixes it, it would be awesome. Then he could lodge the idea of getting a proper board in roman's mind. Maybe then we'll make progress.

Fyi justin Barca have spent 300m € since Pep took over.

CFC fans would make Jose comeback a pathetic "emotional" show.

Like that guy who wants to give him a bj...and called him our father.

I don't know what makes fans so attracted to him.

Yeah pathetic really.

I always put this theory out. That so many of these so called top managers are only top cause they managed a team with lots of money or great team.

AVB was the perfect example!

He even said it himself, that he is only good cause he got a good team. And when he would have one bad he would be shit.

Pep is in the same situation as AVB. The same!

Moyes wins my respect, like Hiddink and Bielsa.

Guess u didnt see what Mourinho did at Inter?

An expensive squad built by Mancini? A mediocre manager that has done the same at City and is struggling to win the PL?

That's about the most amazing thing I ever heard! :clap:

I personally think that this summer would be the perfect time for Mourinho to return to the club (for him), if we get lumbered on channel 5 then even more so.

This club (for Roman era standards) will be at rock bottom, Mourinho will see a club that needs a magic touch, a bunch of fans that already idolise him, if he comes back, smashes the Europa league, wins us the premier league and get's us back amoungst Europe's elite, he will not only be even more idolised by the Chelsea fans and i mean to the point were nothing could break that, he will be the bloke who got Chelsea back to the top and the extra added bonus of making AVB look stupid, this is the ideal ego boost for Jose if nothing else.

All the signs are there, house hunting in London, Roman buying him car, Roman refusing Rafa's 18 month contract demand and giving RDM the job till May. Whether we like it or not, it's all adding up.

Sad state to be in. But you are totally right.

And he will get all the money to buy the players he want, while the past manager got less to nothing.