Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Ruben Loftus-Cheek

Tobey Gibson
Followers 6

I admit to never being his best supporter and have equated him being like Bambi on ice being such a clumsy,akward looking git lol Ive not seen him at all this year but been reading some good things about him and vids look balanced good n bad.

Is  there anyone who's thoughts have changed about him this season and is he a REAL option for us next year or should we buy in??

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

27 passes, 100% pass completion, 3 interceptions, 1 tackle, 1 block. Not sure what more people were expecting from a 19 year old on his début put in there to sit with Mikel.

Few people slagging him off already. Unbelievable.

And then they moan about lack of youth integration!

Posted Images

Roy Hodgson hopes Ross Barkley’s £15million move to Chelsea can boost Crystal Palace’s chances of signing loan star Ruben Loftus-Cheek permanently, according to reports in the Daily Mail.

The England international has been a revelation during his loan spell from Stamford Bridge and the former England boss hopes the 22-year-old will make the move to Selhurst Park on a permanent basis.

"The way Ruben's been playing for us, he's a player we'd like to have at our club, there's no doubt about that," Hodgson said.

"But it’s far too early to ask me that question – I didn't know until this morning that Ross Barkley is possibly signing for Chelsea. Ruben's a player we like very much, we're very impressed with him, delighted with the way he's developed as a player during the time he's been here.

"I'm pretty sure that if he's ever available for sale, we would certainly be in there with our hand up as one of the potential buyers. But it could well be that Chelsea would like to have both Ross Barkley and Ruben Loftus-Cheek in their team. I wouldn't mind both in my team, anyway."

Chelsea will rebuff any and all bids for midfielder Ruben Loftus-Cheek this month and in the summer, according to the London Evening Standard.

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

Ain't that bad. Only a month. 

If he goes back to the side straight after getting back fit we know that Palace rate him.

More than a  month mate. Looks like 2-3 months at the minimum.