Chelsea 3-0 Bolton

BlueLion.

Man of the Match  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the best man on the pitch in Chelsea Blue??

• Petr Cech
    • Branislav Ivanovic
    • Ashley Cole
    • David Luiz
    • Gary Cahill
    • Michael Essien
    • Ramires
    • Frank Lampard
    • Juan Mata
    • Didier Drogba
    • Daniel Sturridge
    • SUB - Fernando Torres
    • SUB - Salomon Kalou
    • SUB - John Mikel Obi

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A mediocre win leads to more losses.

So until I see a sustain game where there is better build up play, I won't get excited with this team!

A mediocre win leads to more wins you bimbo. It gives you some more confidence, relief, less pressure.

Better build up play? Watch the game again, then come back Little Jimmy.

Essien had a much better game that I thought he could. We mostly dominated tha game despite having a midfield would normally appear too negative or mechanical .

Has his long-range passing always been that good? Perhaps it's because we haven't seen much of him in a while but I was very impressed by some of the service he was playing to the front 3 and Lampard.

Better performance. Let's not forget that Bolton were shambolic at times. But a more spirited display for sure

I take back what i said about Drogba before the match. He was really good and played with a lot of energy.

Great goal by Luiz. Love the guy. Good header by Drogs as well. Lamps with a good finish.

Can't wait for the newspaper headlines tomorrow: "LAMPARD SAVES AVB'S JOB" blah blah lol he was completely average and yet despite scoring a goal - a good one - he will somehow be viewed as a saviour of this team.

An improved performance but not getting carried away.

David Luiz MOTM although no one had a blinder by any means today, which means everyone did more or less okay and we performed better as a team (albeit against an underachieving Bolton side)

nice with a win, good result. I don't dare to believe in any continuity but one can always hope..

Meireles is ?

There's really not much difference between the 2. What I will say for Meireles though is his reactions are much quicker than Lampard's currently, and he had a good game in Naples despite the gloom reactions.

I fear Mata's going to be burned out though, André's done well to keep him fresh by taking him off early in some games (much to our disgruntlement).

Wonder why he played 90mins today. Got no other explaination other than that the (media) pressure is getting to AVB and he does not want to risk any more embarassments.

We didn't just win a game, we won it 3-0, which I have to say, it's an impressive scoreline! Yeah I know it's only Bolton, but it's 3 points at the end of the day!

Any win gives you confidence, that's what we needed today! Luiz and Cahill did superbly in defence! Sometimes were a little shaky, but it was still a stern performance! Cahill was really solid in particular.. very impressed with him, but Luiz would get my applause for his goal, even though I didn't see it! :lol:

A mediocre win leads to more wins you bimbo. It gives you some more confidence, relief, less pressure.

Better build up play? Watch the game again, then come back Little Jimmy.

bahahahahaha, if that was the case then Carlo would have never gotten fired!

some of David Luiz's passes were really good ! :)

Drogba, Lampard together on the score sheet made my day :)

The whole thing of CFC being Torres centric *face-palm* it should be Luiz centric, you simply can't stop admiring him....and I believe couple of seasons ago DD was that man we looked towards when we needed some inspiration ... now its Luiz :)

Of course and it was another sorry ass display by the team.

Had to get something from a defender to get the team going.

That is not good, and it won't work when face with more organized and tougher opponents.

yooo wat the fukk r u talkin about?? 3-0 against a team that didnt come to score...

we had a great counter-attack which Drogba hit the bar - that play showed something we havent seen in a fukkken long time.

all in all this game showed us playing as a team with flow - we havent seen this in God knows how long.

So with all due respect to u - shut the fukk up!