Ramires would return to Brazil right away if he could

Melanicus

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brazil is a crime ridden shit hole (like most of South America) what are you talking about ? I have never in my life heard a footballers mother being abducted here in Europe because of financial gain. Champions League is where you make your name to be the best in the world ! That's why I can't stand these newspapers who try to make it look like a player like Ramires would be interested in going to back to a shit bin like Brazil. As if Ramires is going to wake up one morning and say ''I feel like leaving first world Europe where I'm getting a good wage for the crime ridden Brazil''.

So we'll get confirmation of this on the website in April 2015 then.

So we'll get confirmation of this on the website in April 2015 then.

Give or take a year :D. I haven't been on the official site for years, to be honest the club should pay ''TalkChelsea'' to be the official site :lol:.

Ramires is in Europe now, he shouldn't want to go back to a third world crime ridden shit hole like Brazil where your family can be abducted at any time :) . Brazilian football is also a very poor brand of football too, he's just being nice to his people in Brazil.

289exbb.jpg

You're so bigoted it makes me want to throw up. Why would he want to return to Brazil you ask? Maybe it's because he grew up there and loves his country. That is where he became a footballer after all, or do you consider him worthy only because he plays for Chelsea? Also, not everyone is "blessed" to be from from Europe on these forums, so I think you should take your biased European-elitist views elsewhere, as they are not needed nor wanted.

You're so bigoted it makes me want to throw up. Why would he want to return to Brazil you ask? Maybe it's because he grew up there and loves his country. That is where he became a footballer after all, or do you consider him worthy only because he plays for Chelsea? Also, not everyone is "blessed" to be from from Europe on these forums, so I think you should take your biased European-elitist views elsewhere, as they are not needed nor wanted.

That's the point though HE DOES'NT WANT TO GO BACK TO BRAZIL ANY TIME SOON ​TO PLAY FOR ANOTHER CLUB. He has just signed a new contract for Chelsea and I'm sick and tired of the media trying to spin a non story.