The decisive moment in our season will start in Italy

BLionheart

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good, but i'd rather have Drogba there than Torres.

Torres---Sturridge

--------Mata--------

--Essien---Ramires

--------Romeu-------

GIVE IT A GO?

Thats exactly what i was going to write, but like Sloth said- Drogba instead of Torres. Definitely.

We are playing 4-3-3, but we dont have any real wingers.. our wingers are better in more central positions. 'Diamond' formation would be a nice try by AVB.

Thats exactly what i was going to write, but like Sloth said- Drogba instead of Torres. Definitely.

We are playing 4-3-3, but we dont have any real wingers.. our wingers are better in more central positions. 'Diamond' formation would be a nice try by AVB.

Yep, we actually don't even have a wide player besides Malouda, and he is a player who can't cross anymore. Sturridge is only good outwide when we are usually kicking the oppenents arse, such as Bolton and Newcastle, but he even got pretty wasteful in them, well Newcastle he did. He sometimes kicks something out like in the Man City match, but i prefare him to come more centre myself, he's actually got a good eye for a pass, anyone see his pass to Drogba against Laverkusen away?. He came on against Liverpool and played more centre and i believe he changed the game, he was making that pass to the front men what the midfield couldn't make becaus our midfield is shit.

Putting Sturridge and Mata next to the front man, making the front 3 is isolating them because our midfield is shit, fair enough Mata comes back, but we need Mata more upfront where he's dangerous, we need to find him in the best of positions but our midfield can't pass a fucking ball. I think this is where it's important for Benayoun to come back so he can actually ass the ball upfield, plus he works very hard as a midfielder be good to have him in the team.

With this team you just know they'll pull a rabbit out of the hat in this game, and then not play again for another month.

Said the same yesterday on the way to the Bridge, if you look at the games we have played well this season its generally been against quality opposition, Utd, City, Spurs yet we play a championship side & are atrocious. Some of our players are in the last chance saloon for this competition, so it should inspire them to perform but its not to say they will.

I'm not confident but it wouldn't surprise me if we turned Napoli over either.

If that exactly happens, then it really is proof that AVB/di Matteo are poor at motivating the players...

Perhaps, but also shows that players have stopped listening to their manager and coaches and only play when they feel like it. With these spoilt brats in our squad, the blame shouldn't go completely on the manager.

Perhaps, but also shows that players have stopped listening to their manager and coaches and only play when they feel like it. With these spoilt brats in our squad, the blame shouldn't go completely on the manager.

Only the senior players would attempt something like that...but unfortunately, the way the squad is built, the playing team is still forced to look up to them for guidance and inspiration in matches. Its unfortunate, but if he wants results this season, AVB and Di Matteo have do a better job in getting more out of the senior members. Our young budding stars like Mata and Sturridge, are not quite ready to hold their own yet and are largely performing supporting roles in the current setup.

It also shows the poor attitude the team have some developed for 'smaller' teams.They dont seem to play like they're a threat and instead stroll around as if that will be enough!

They turned up for Valencia,City and Man U and they need to start turning up for every game espically this one!Fans deserve better and so does the Manager

Inspiration---a term that I agree is lost in our older player's minds. What will avb tell them, "hey guys UCL is in our reach and people are writing you off, are you Gona take that laying down?! Think about your legacy guys, is that what you want it to be? The first team to fallout of UCL since roman has bought the squad? Prople have short memories and the last is always the longest. This is a test about character, SHOW SOME!!"

Too bad they all know they won't be back next season so they don't give a fuk. You think that any of them would be motivated, HELLS NO! and roman better tell them something that will wake them up. I mean a 34 year old will inspire a 33 year old? Its just soo tough for the guy and we all better realize that. Nobody saw this coming and just try Nd put yourself in his shoes. It's terrible, it's disgusting and frankly annoying as fuck! Mid season crisis, I think so. Is there light at end of tunnel?? I think so.

The only good thing about our current situation is, we can only suprise and play some great football.

But honestly, As a blue colored to death you gotta belive, but deep down pure shiver. Abramovich

you got big balls, dont you?, time to fucking show them and sack this little arrogant man before this

shit runs out of control!. And in June make some houseclean, for god sake lead this join or get the fuck out!.

Time To March on ,,, Last March was good for us only 3 PL games but won all beating both Mancs ... This month Could save our

season. Progress in CL through to last 4 in FA cup and in 4th place ... Now we need everybody giving their all. Those who don't

I want OUT