Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

4. Andreas Christensen

Wilson
Followers 3

22 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Isn't Gilmour more of an offensive type MF as well?

His stats sure look like it. Most of his game time is at CMF or AMF.

35793ba6d6f5194821cd894017d4eb73.png

df5dfd29fc181f8e33e8a9db09d5998c.pngc612a59458794157cdde307a0d692131.png

He can do both pretty well from what i have seen.

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Andreas Christensen defends controversial Chelsea loan system: 'They don't just abandon you... I'm a better and tougher player now' http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4731906/And

Any argument about Azpi in the bench should stop immediately. He's one of the first names on the team sheet. 

If we fuck up this amazing opportunity to integrate one of the biggest CB talents around there is no hope for us, really.

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, whats happening said:

i dont believe those bids for willian were true

e9f61606f85a517cbc7a0bc7c61e9984.png

a few weeks earlier Matt Law said his valuation was at least £60m

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/07/03/chelsea-open-barcelona-offers-willian-fund-summer-spending/

25 minutes ago, whats happening said:

idk i just find it ridicilous that we havent sold him for anything more than 40-45m. only thing is what i can believe is that sarri wanted him really badly...

Basically this. And this is the problem of constantly changing managers. By the time one manager realize he's scrap, he gets the sack...

I like what Sarri is trying to build so if he can get 2 or 3 windows to get this team sorted we will be able to compete. 

• 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

I swear to god, he has missed like 5 golden opportunities since the start of last season. And I mean almost sitters. Even though he is a defender, he is still a footballer and should BURY chances like he had today.

Persistent fouling high up the pitch as well tonight. No need for it. Looked shaky first half but grew into it second half.

• 2 weeks later...

Christensen ‘facing questions’ after ‘angering’ Sarri by leaving bench early in Arsenal loss — report

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2019/1/23/18194029/christensen-facing-questions-after-angering-sarri-by-leaving-bench-early-in-arsenal-loss-report

looks like Sarri driving another young potential starter out the door!

Finally, Sarri is asked about Andreas Christensen recently leaving the bench to go to the toilet during a game and not returning, he says the defender frequently suffers from stomach pains on matchdays, seemingly the result of nerves. aka ...the shits lol

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Jason said:

WTH?!

Lol wtf... Whether Sarri should have said that or not is one thing (probably shouldn't have, will destroy AC's confidence even more), but this also shows why I've been thinking he isn't cut for it. He seems too weak and soft mentally and physically to be a truly class CB. It's one thing for a striker to crumble after making a mistake, but it's another thing for a CB to lose his shit when something goes wrong. You can go for at least 0-0 with a shit striker, but not with a CB who questions his every decision. CB simply can't be a snowflake in the EPL.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, manpe said:

Lol wtf... Whether Sarri should have said that or not is one thing (probably shouldn't have, will destroy AC's confidence even more), but this also shows why I've been thinking he isn't cut for it. He seems too weak and soft mentally and physically to be a truly class CB. It's one thing for a striker to crumble after making a mistake, but it's another thing for a CB to lose his shit when something goes wrong. You can go for at least 0-0 with a shit striker, but not with a CB who questions his every decision. CB simply can't be a snowflake in the EPL.

Looks like Sarri was taking the piss...

• Like 1