Andreas Christensen

Wilson

I think he could have a big future here, but he is unlikely to be a starting Xl player immediately. Will he accept getting slowly bleed in over 1 or maybe even 2 years, or will he do a Lukaku and demand to go?

52 minutes ago, manpe said:

Sounds like a smart guy, especially that he recognizes that he needs to build the physical side. Also great to see that he's being tutored by Luiz, I imagine he can learn a great deal from him.

Yeah, good read and that's great attitude!

Not being a very physical CB he will have to rely on technique and pace - he has plenty of pace and reckon Luiz will be able to help a lot on the technical side.

7 hours ago, RoyalBlues said:

Andreas Christensen defends controversial Chelsea loan system: 'They don't just abandon you... I'm a better and tougher player now'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4731906/Andreas-Christensen-Chelsea-don-t-abandon-loan-players.html

I hope this puts to bed the accusations that we loan players out and then forget about gen. I have read multiple accounts of loanees appreciating the support they get from the staff in that time which is unique for a club with such a high number of loans.

15 minutes ago, lucashm said:

I have big hopes for Christensen, nothing against Rudiger, but i would prefer that he becomes the starter in place of Cahill instead of Rudi

Surely whoever is better should play? 

Just now, It's too big said:

I support all of our promising young talent. I believe Baker, Christensen, Musonda, Tomori and even Boga are capable of playing for us. I cross my fingers none of them go on loan this summer, but we will see. 

Right now you will se them, you have just named the bench nigh on:lol:

37 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

He will be on the bench most of the season, the three CB's pick themselves and barring injury won't be shifted. Ruddiger will struggle to nail down a starting spot too.

I wouldnt be so sure regarding Cahill, he may be the captain, but Conte did said that he would be the captain WHEN he plays. I think Christensen and Rudiger may have a real shot at overtaking him this season