Rebuilding of Chelsea and players who you want out or in?

daNcfc

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cavani or Falcao are must buys, imo, a RB and at least 3 good midfielders.

Drogba as a squad player, Torres return to Atlético de Madrid.

I know Torres is a cabbage but i would like to see him in a team what can actually pass and cross the fucking ball to him on a regular basis.

The clearout should have started last summer. Drogba, Malouda, Kalou and Boswinga for a start should be punted. Lampard has been treated abysmally and Meireles is a cnut.

How has Lampard been treated abysmally? He doesn't deserve to be starting every game anymore so I don't see why he should start simply because he is "Frank Lampard"?!

Those little things are more than perfect for a player coming off the bench which is what AVB IS GOING TO DO, there is no way Lampard can turn into a starter, but he is more than reliable off the bench. What you don't seem to understand is that we are keeping players that can still provide service, Lampard is the big example.

I just hope he will accept being on the bench...

I've said this in other threads, but I don't think we need more strikers. We have the typical big man and little man, Lukaku is strong, incredibly physical and looks like he can hold the ball up well. Sturridge is very fast and skilful, so we have two great options there. We need to prioritise, and we need wingers, a playmaker, and new full-backs more urgently.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7526985/

I spotted this one on the "rumour mill".

Villas-Boas says there are more players who know their heads are on the chopping block.

this may explain why some of them (no need to name'em) are playing like sh*t lately. it would be very disrespectful if it's true.

I know Torres is a cabbage but i would like to see him in a team what can actually pass and cross the fucking ball to him on a regular basis.

And I'd like to see this team with a striker who can take his chances and give them an option to pass to, not hide on the wing.

And I'd like to see this team with a striker who can take his chances and give them an option to pass to, not hide on the wing.

Well he wouldn't hide on the wing if he had passes catching his movement, because no one can do that in the team. Torres has to come back deep all the time and just roam about because upfront it gets him nowhere if he just stays there, just think will you, if we had a playmaker and a quality winger obviously he's not going to be just running down the flank for no reason and be moaning because he would be getting service, if you watch Torres he makes good runs.

The service excuse is about 6 months too old, for a supposed world class forward to go on a 17 game run without a goal then beat that baron run the following season renders me speechless.

5 goals in 46 games, take away that mini 4 goals in 4 run he went on in September thats 1 goal in 42 games for 180k a week, unacceptable.

Watching Torres is like watching Kalou without the hope of a "lucky tap in" to win us the match.

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if their's another suitable topic this can go in if their is feel free to place this in there :)

But constant debate on who should stay and who should go this summer, im going to access every player in the first team squad and give my opinion on what fate should await them after this season ends.

1 . Petr Cech - He should stay no doubt, Courtious still needs another loan and on top form he is one of the best.

2. Branislav Ivanovic - Stay, no brainer, has passion, commitment and plays his heart out which is a rare commodity in this squad these days, add the fact he is one of the best right back's around.

3. Ashley Cole - Go, make Ryan number 1 left back, performances on the whole have been shit for nearly 2 years, in hindsight we should have took Madrid's £30m offer in 2010 and ran.

4. David Luiz - Stay, got the same passion and commitment that Ivan has and at 24 is only going to get better.

5. Micheal Essien - Stay, we will never see the old Bison again but he has showed lately he can adapt and become a good DM asset for us.

6. Oriol Romeu - Stay, all our shite runs seem to coincide when he is out of the team, he is more important to us already than we think.

7. Ramires - Stay, but for our squad to get back to normal, he can't be the best midfielder in our squad, a very good asset to have mind.

8. Frank Lampard - Go, legend yes but our club and squad are never going to evolve with him still around, that is becoming more and more obvious as every day passes.

9. Fernando Torres - Go, don't want to hear excuses about service and that, he is finished 5 goals in 47 games is just inexcusible and to go on 17 then 20 games goal drought's renders me speechless.

10. Juan Mata - Stay, get him in the centre and build this team around him, class, class, class.

11. Didier Drogba - Go, legend yes but we have seen the best of him, no forward at this club can ever relax and spread their wing's with a character as big as DD11's breathing down their neck.

12. John Obi Mikel - Stay, here me out here, if we are going to have a massive overhaul of former, past it key players, it's vital in terms of squad depth that we keep the squad players for at least one more season.

15. Florent Malouda - Go, has he actually put in a decent display lately?

17. Jose Bosingwa - Go, can't fault his effort when he does play but he just isn't very good.

16- Raul Meireles - Stay - for the same reason as Mikel.

18. Romelu Lukaku - Stay, he is more ready than we think, if we are bringing in a Falcao or Cavani type forward, then why can't Lukaku be back up?

19. Paulo Ferreira - Stay - for the same reason i gave for Mikel.

21. Saloman Kalou - Stay - for the same reason i gave for Mikel.

22. Ross Turnbull - Stay, he's ok as a 3rd choice and with Hilario likely to leave, getting rid of 2 back up goallie's in one go is a bit much.

23. Dan Sturridge - Stay, will be a key player for us.

24. Gary Cahill - Stay, while im not convinced he can be the mainstay off our defence for years to come, as a squad player, hes invaluble.

26. John Terry - Stay, but needs to be reduced to a lesser role sooner rather than later.

34. Ryan Bertrand - Stay and make first choice LB.

40, Hilario - Go, out of contract, can't see him getting a new one.

41. Sammy Hutchinson - Stay and be back up to Ivan.

That's 7 player's leaving which is enough for 1 summer, replace them with signing's, youth promotion and returning loanee's.