Rebuilding of Chelsea and players who you want out or in?

daNcfc

Out - all of them except for Cech, Luiz, Cahill, Ivanovic, Bertrand, Mata, Oriol, Sturridge. And Meireles because I like his hair.
I got to agree with your list...

This is the spine that we should have.

Torres can fuck off.

Unfortunately for our old guards too. Ashely cole included to fuck off as well.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all I want to see most Chelsea Fans leave because they hunt the short-term success and don't see the real problems in our club. After that it's time to end the mourinho era by selling (most of) his players and bringing in some lads who don't dream of him returning to the bridge

Bring courtous back to give big pete a massive kick up the sphincter, get a proper rightback the kind that can do both the basics defend as well as attack, get somebody with a quick football brain in the centre of midfield that can ping a pass/through ball without holding onto the ball for 10 seconds too long, get rid of malouda and kalou and bring in competent wingers to rotate with mata and danny, and least but by know means least SIGN A BLOODY STRIKER WHO CAN SCORE!! :D we wouldnt be in half the mess we are now if we had a striker who was scoring half regularly.

Kick: Bosingwa, Kalou, Torres, Drogba, Malouda, Meireles, Benayoun

Haul In: Moutinho, Hazard, Johnson, Marchisio (very unlikely)

Youth: Bertrand, Lukaku, Kalas, Kakuta

XI 4-4-1-1

------------------Cech

Ivan ---- Cahill ---- Luiz ---- Bertrand

Hazard - Marchisio - Moutinho - Johnson

-------------------Mata

----------------Sturridge

Subs:

Turnbull

Cole

Terry

Lampard

Essien

Lukaku

Kakuta

Cech - Keep - Only because Thibaut isn't ready yet.

Ivanovic - Keep - Solid, and his versatility is valuable.

Luiz - Keep - Will become world class.

Terry - Demote - Last season as a regular. Cahill and Luiz as CB's.

Cole - Demote - Last season as a regular. Promote sexy Bertrand.

Meireles - Keep - Mad cunt but keep as squad player.

Lampard - Demote heavily - Love him but he can't play much anymore.

Essien - Keep - For 1 season and see how he goes.

Mata - Keep - Unsellable, untouchable. Immaculate footballer

Sturridge - Keep - Very good footballer. Tad selfish. Unsellable.]

Lukaku - Keep.

Oriol - Keep.

Get rid:

Kalou

Malouda

Hilario

Ferriera

Drogba

Torres

Benayoun

Of course I want Hazard. I don't think there is a Blues supporter that's heard of Hazard that doesn't want him here. Outside of the big name wishlist I have a couple others:

First, Jovetic. The lad's been banging in goals for fun for a mid-lower table Fiorentina side. He's young, technically sound, and pacy.

Next, I think Malouda should go. I don't hate him or think he's the worst player on the pitch (though he's pretty bad), like some, but I do think he should go. We could probably save some money on wages as well.

Last, bring in Junior Hoilett. He will probably go on essentially a free in the summer (I think Blackburn would be due a £675k development fee). Essentially, all we will have to pay him is wages for the duration of his contract, and he would have resale value. He can play pretty much anywhere across the front, has pace, and a good passing range.

Looks like DD is heading for China in the summer:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2012/02/16/2910220/anelka-hopeful-drogba-will-join-him-at-shanghai-shenhua

I expect Kalou and Malouda to leave as well whereas bos is probably staying at the club until he force Chelsea supporters into mass suicide.

I cannot believe I'm actually saying this, but Lamps has to go if he does not accept a lesser role and a wage cut.

We need at least 5 new players in the summer. I hope Roman has his checkbook ready.

Its sentiments like that which has got us in this shit in the first place.

In which sentence did i state that Lampard should start always?

He, at best, should be a sub, similar to a giggs figure or Totti

His Figure and moral will always be a boost in the locker room

In which sentence did i state that Lampard should start always?

He, at best, should be a sub, similar to a giggs figure or Totti

His Figure and moral will always be a boost in the locker room

It doesn't seem like his figure is a boost in the locker room..... how could it be a boost of moral when he's sitting there texting Mourinho and getting in the way of AVBs project..

He's a legend but he's shit now on the field and in the locker room.. he should leave and come back in the future as a coach.

It doesn't seem like his figure is a boost in the locker room..... how could it be a boost of moral when he's sitting there texting Mourinho and getting in the way of AVBs project..

He's a legend but he's shit now on the field and in the locker room.. he should leave and come back in the future as a coach.

LOL!

Where is there any reliability in that rumor ? :lol:

And did he not just come back form Injury? Scored against City, Valencia, ha-trick against Bolton, still a big influence in this club when fit.

LOL!

Where is there any reliability in that rumor ? :lol:

And did he not just come back form Injury? Scored against City, Valencia, ha-trick against Bolton, still a big influence in this club when fit.

ok bravo to him for scoring a penalty against City... what worries me about that penalty is that Mata should have taken it as assigned by the coach.. but Lamps insisted on taking it himself, going against the coach's word.

In another game we saw the same thing between Drogba and Mata.

Lol your highlighting a few examples of his good times this season, but that doesn't win anything - we need consistency and not a player showing up every once in a while.

We just gotta let go of some players I don't know why ppl have a problem with that.

ok bravo to him for scoring a penalty against City... what worries me about that penalty is that Mata should have taken it as assigned by the coach.. but Lamps insisted on taking it himself, going against the coach's word.

In another game we saw the same thing between Drogba and Mata.

Lol your highlighting a few examples of his good times this season, but that doesn't win anything - we need consistency and not a player showing up every once in a while.

We just gotta let go of some players I don't know why ppl have a problem with that.

Those little things are more than perfect for a player coming off the bench which is what AVB IS GOING TO DO, there is no way Lampard can turn into a starter, but he is more than reliable off the bench. What you don't seem to understand is that we are keeping players that can still provide service, Lampard is the big example.

Lampard is an intelligent person and player, I can't believe the stories saying that he's acting like a twat, I just don't believe that. But if he is, then he must go. Only AVB knows for certain, and I trust that he takes proper measures in the future.