Rebuilding of Chelsea and players who you want out or in?

daNcfc

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out: Bosingwa, Mikel, Kalou, Malouda + I assume Drogba will leave, but its not something i can wish for...

In: Hazard, Lucas/other top winger, KDB, Striker (not a hugh name. i think Sturridge should be our next CF, so just a good sub).

Im not sure about a new RB because i think that Ivan and Luiz are enough (if Avb will play Luiz RB as well as CB). I want to see us playing 4-2-3-1,

so i dont think we'll need another CM or CDM instead of Mikel.... Essien, Ramires, Lampard, Romeu and Meireles for 2 spots its alright- only

if Essien will show he's capable of leading our midfield. If not, add another midfielder to the list.

This is a rough idea of what could be in a few years, I know I forgot Piazon, but I don't know where he could go. And god, CFC, stop buying more youngsters.

Courtois/Cech

Ivanovic/Clifford, Cahill/Terry/Luiz, Cole/Bertrand

Hutchinson/Ramires, Romeu/Essien

De Bruyne, Mata, Lampard/McEachran

Bamford/Lukaku/Sturridge

Petr Cech - KEEP - Not sure...He gets us points and loses them too, depends how well Courtois will do at ATM

Michael Essien - KEEP - Need replacements as he is injured all the time

Ramires - KEEP - Yes, but either on the bench or better players around him

Fernando Torres - KEEP - Either send him to a shrink or kick him, this just can't go on. We need 2 top strikers in form.

Didier Drogba - suitable replacements - Cavani yes, no more Porto players who haven't won the CL :)

Romelu Lukaku - KEEP - Loan out !!!

Agree with all the rest

I also think a big problem we have is the mentality...

If u look at Man U, Barcelona for example - from the 1st minute the players are running like crazy for the ball.

We can just not do anything all the game (like the cup tie VS QPR) and the players will be fine with it...

Big problem

Given the current state of our squad and the mentality of what we are seeing from a lot of the players i think it is more important who we let go than who we bring in. We HAVE to let go of the past now, and seriously look to the future. But more importantly we need to buy the right TYPE of players who are going to fit the system that we want to play. I am not going to speculate on who should leave and who should come in, but if we don't make radical changes this summer then things are going to become even harder for us.

Of course I want Hazard. I don't think there is a Blues supporter that's heard of Hazard that doesn't want him here. Outside of the big name wishlist I have a couple others:

First, Jovetic. The lad's been banging in goals for fun for a mid-lower table Fiorentina side. He's young, technically sound, and pacy.

Next, I think Malouda should go. I don't hate him or think he's the worst player on the pitch (though he's pretty bad), like some, but I do think he should go. We could probably save some money on wages as well.

Last, bring in Junior Hoilett. He will probably go on essentially a free in the summer (I think Blackburn would be due a £675k development fee). Essentially, all we will have to pay him is wages for the duration of his contract, and he would have resale value. He can play pretty much anywhere across the front, has pace, and a good passing range.

OUT

Bosingwa

Kalou

Malouda

Meireles

Ferreira

Mikel

Benayoun

Lukaku (Loan)

Hutchinson (Loan)

Van Aarholt (Loan)

IN

Mceachran (from loan)

Courtois (from loan)

Kakuta (from loan)

Bruma (from loan)

De Bruyne (from loan)

Abate or Van Der Wiel or Azpilicueta

Hazard

Cavani or Higuian

Lucas Moura

Willian

Mourinho

I want the following players to leave Chelsea in the summer-

Malouda

Bosingwa

Merierles

Drogba

Torres(if he doesn't score more than 5 premier league goals)

Kalou

Ferierra and Hilario(need to decrease wage bill)

Mikel.

Let me know your list as well.

Already a similar thread mate, please use the search option and browse more next time. Also, this goes to Mathew Harding.

Merged with Rebuilding of Chelsea and players who you want out or in

Welcome to TC :)