Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

My point was that he wouldn't put up the same stats for us as he does now for Wolfsburg.

There's a difference between performing at a club like Wolfsburg, in the BL, compared to performing at a club like Chelsea, in the PL. PL>BL. Chelsea>Wolfsburg.

Honestly i agree that Mourinho should have played him more. I think we could have definitely used him but seriously some people are acting like we just lost out on Messi or something.

It so annoying everytime an ex player does well we have people bitching about it. It was a WC year and he wasn't getting much gametime so he wanted to leave and we sold him. The end. Get over it.

I don't feel any animosity towards De Bruyne for wanting to leave just as i don't have any real regret for us selling him.

No, we didn't loose Messi indeed. But we lost a better player than Oscar and Willian. That's the point. But we will win trophies without him too, our team is too strong for the other teams.

My point was that he wouldn't put up the same stats for us as he does now for Wolfsburg.

There's a difference between performing at a club like Wolfsburg, in the BL, compared to performing at a club like Chelsea, in the PL. PL>BL. Chelsea>Wolfsburg.

Honestly i agree that Mourinho should have played him more. I think we could have definitely used him but seriously some people are acting like we just lost out on Messi or something.

It so annoying everytime an ex player does well we have people bitching about it. It was a WC year and he wasn't getting much gametime so he wanted to leave and we sold him. The end. Get over it.

I don't feel any animosity towards De Bruyne for wanting to leave just as i don't have any real regret for us selling him.

I'm not bitching about it, I'm fed up with the inability from some members to acknowledge Mourinho's fault in this.

The excuses that he wouldn't fit a "Mou game" (wtf is a Mou game anyway, a top coach moulds his team according to the players he has at his disposal, it's not like he's a weakling like Mata) or that he was crap in the many chances he got here are frankly laughable.

I don't need to get over anything. I knew when we sold him we'd regret it, it's only a matter of time the majority of nay-sayers will see what we lost out on. It's clear to anybody but Chelsea fans that we made a mistake.

As for his stats, there's no way to know. I think he would have done well for us if given the chance. PL might be better than the Bundesliga, the difference isn't astronomical and he's arguably been THE outstanding player in Germany, above the likes of Robben, Goetze and Muller.

Wtf am I reading man?

- Preseason: He was at least one of our best players.

- First EPL game against Hull: Chosen MOTM

- Second EPL game against Aston Villa: Benched

- Third EPL game against Man Utd: Played 60 minutes poor, just like the rest of our team.

- Fourth against Everton: Benched

- Fifth against Fulham: Benched and played 5 minutes but it was a very very good 5 minutes.

- Never got a fair chance again

He got games in league cup, where he didnt prove himself. If you think Chelsea and Mou will give several games to players to prove themselves, you are wrong. As much as I wish they would sometimes, it wont ever happen.

Same with Salah, Lukaku, KDB, Schurrle,...they will probably play great at one point in their career, but to succeed here, they get one two games and its up to them how they play. Not fair, but it is as it is.

A youngster here will only succeed if he plays out of the world or other players facing injury problems/serious lack of depth.

No, we didn't loose Messi indeed. But we lost a better player than Oscar and Willian. That's the point. But we will win trophies without him too, our team is too strong for the other teams.

Question, why you comparing to Willian?

Willian plays in the RW.

Surely if you put KDB in the RW he will about as inefective as Mata.

So the right comparison is with Oscar, if KDB plays in that role that you want to compare with.....

He got games in league cup, where he didnt prove himself. If you think Chelsea and Mou will give several games to players to prove themselves, you are wrong. As much as I wish they would sometimes, it wont ever happen.

A youngster here will only succeed if he plays out of the world or other players facing injury problems/serious lack of depth.

You do not know how hard it is to perform well when you only get one chance in three months.

Bench Costa for 10 matches and I will guarantee you that he will become shit.

KDB showed in his pre season and in his first match that he is capable of playing on a high level.Somehow Mourinho did not see that.He never played him again,or he never gave him a fair chance again.

Costa played a good game against Burnley,but the difference was that Mou continued to play Costa in almost every game,which gave him more confidence and he could work on his weaknesses,while KDB played a very good match against Hull and after that,KDB did not get any chances,which was a big mistake of Mourinho.

In general,youth team players at Chelsea have no chance because Mou has weird ways to integrate them.Even if they play good,he lets players play,who are more experienced,even though some of the experienced players are not good enough.

It is what it is.

You do not know how hard it is to perform well when you only get one chance in three months.

Bench Costa for 10 matches and I will guarantee you that he will become shit.

KDB showed in his pre season and in his first match that he is capable of playing on a high level.Somehow Mourinho did not see that.He never played him again,or he never gave him a fair chance again.

Costa played a good game against Burnley,but the difference was that Mou continued to play Costa in almost every game,which gave him more confidence and he could work on his weaknesses,while KDB played a very good match against Hull and after that,KDB did not get any chances,which was a big mistake of Mourinho.

In general,youth team players at Chelsea have no chance because Mou has weird ways to integrate them.Even if they play good,he lets players play,who are more experienced,even though some of the experienced players are not good enough.

It is what it is.

I know its hard to prove yourself when you play once every two months. But thats not my point. My point is that youngsters will get that only chance and they have to take it however they can. KDB didnt.

I know its hard to prove yourself when you play once every two months. But thats not my point. My point is that youngsters will get that only chance and they have to take it however they can. KDB didnt.

Yes Zouma is starting to get games.

So we must stop that talk that Mourinho doesn't give chance to youth.

Today it has become a myth!

man utd are trying to sign him (and hummels btw).
I still remember his great goal in preseason. Then his injury which stopped all his work. Sure he never really came back due to his poor playing time. But He was due to play in a big club (even though Wolfsburg is right back at the top). and This could be Manutd <_< I wish Bayern knocks on the door

Edit: My bad!! this was actually coming from Daily express... :whistling:

man utd are trying to sign him (and hummels btw).

I still remember his great goal in preseason. Then his injury which stopped all his work. Sure he never really came back due to his poor playing time. But He was due to play in a big club (even though Wolfsburg is right back at the top). and This could be Manutd <_< I wish Bayern knocks on the door

Edit: My bad!! this was actually coming from Daily express... :whistling:

Bayern, Man Utd, Liverpool and PSG are pressing for him. But he will likely stay. Rightfully so, Volkswagen pays him a lot and Wolfsburg has a great young team that will become better every year.