BlueLion.
Followers 2

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For Christ's sake, how many times will we have to go through this...?! Hazard earns 540 000 fucking EUROS per month, which does 135k euros per week = £116k at the current exchange rate. All French-spe

The only way KDB is gonna get back in the Chelsea lineup is by actually playing well, something he hasn't done since this summer.

I stayed away from this topic as long as I could — and hopped to do so for the upcoming months — but I am too bothered by what's going on in this topic. And, Choulo, if I'm quoting you on this, it's n

Posted Images

he was almost the only Belgian who turned up ,, the poster who said he was shit wouldnt know his arse from his elbow

• Like 4

he was almost the only Belgian who turned up ,, the poster who said he was shit wouldnt know his arse from his elbow

I said it before, @Pacquiao, is just a bitter guy.

Talking trash about KDB and how he will flop.

He is just like a guy that has been dumped by his girl! :D

• Like 2

Ivanovic is shit right now but it is clear revisionism to say he wasn't good for the most part last year.

Did he have his weaknesses? Yeah like all players, but he was very good for us las season.

Luis was rightly kept out, and I remember praying to god both he and Cuadrado left in the summer when Cuadrado was running circles around him at the Copa America....two lesser players having a battle.

Looking forward to seeing De bruyne play tonight though. If he play anything like Silva last night and its going to be a very scary night.

Ivanovic was shit defensively last year as well. Yes he scored some crucial goals and made some good attacking runs and play but his poor defensively display this season is actually a continuation from the previous season rather than an abnormally.

• Like 3

Ivanovic is shit right now but it is clear revisionism to say he wasn't good for the most part last year.

Did he have his weaknesses? Yeah like all players, but he was very good for us las season.

Luis was rightly kept out, and I remember praying to god both he and Cuadrado left in the summer when Cuadrado was running circles around him at the Copa America....two lesser players having a battle.

C'mon now. Let's not act as if Ivanovic is the greatest RB on earth and no one else can do a goob job as him or if not, better.

We all know Ivanovic is Mourinho's love child and he is only playing because of the manager's preference to have 3 CBs in the back 4. Chop Ivanovic's legs by 10cm and he would probably have been sold by now for making all those disasters in defence. Ivanovic is arguably the only player managed by Mourinho in his career that can make plenty of mistakes and still get away scot-free. Don't there's any other player who has enjoyed such luxury.

That man seems to be easily impressed, KDB himself said it was his worse performance for Belgium, ever^^

Sorry, but i think we have different standards as to what defines a good fullback. He was alright defensively and made the odd great goal out of nowhere, that's about where it ends. Luis wasn't rightly kept out, he never got a decent chance.

What you described sounds like a good fullback to me lol. Not bad defensively, and contributes with the odd attack.

Ivanovic was shit defensively last year as well. Yes he scored some crucial goals and made some good attacking runs and play but his poor defensively display this season is actually a continuation from the previous season rather than an abnormally.

His defensive play so far this season is much worse than what he was last year. He is getting overrun by EVERYBODY

C'mon now. Let's not act as if Ivanovic is the greatest RB on earth and no one else can do a goob job as him or if not, better.

We all know Ivanovic is Mourinho's love child and he is only playing because of the manager's preference to have 3 CBs in the back 4. Chop Ivanovic's legs by 10cm and he would probably have been sold by now for making all those disasters in defence. Ivanovic is arguably the only player managed by Mourinho in his career that can make plenty of mistakes and still get away scot-free. Don't there's any other player who has enjoyed such luxury.

Not the greatest, but he put together a solid season and was important to our season success. He isn't the only player in shocking form playing too.