Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

seriously we need people with common sense running transfer affairs at the club. If Downing, a technically inferior player to Kevin can go for £20m, £10m should be seen as a bargain for the Belgian.. . .plus Kevin has the scope to become one of the best players in his position in the future.

I rate Downing at my most, because he used to live on my estate and he's a Boro lad, but even with the rating i give him, i know he's not 20 million, depends how important he is to the liverpool team then maybe, but i don't think he is. Kevin De Bruyne, i seen some of him, he looks very talented and promising, he will be a much better play than Downing, and if he's going for 10 million as you say... then our board is pathetic, this is a bargin, and we need to snap him up before some other club does, otherwise it will be another mistake, for example Aguero at City, talent we've missed out on.

I rate Downing at my most, because he used to live on my estate and he's a Boro lad, but even with the rating i give him, i know he's not 20 million, depends how important he is to the liverpool team then maybe, but i don't think he is. Kevin De Bruyne, i seen some of him, he looks very talented and promising, he will be a much better play than Downing, and if he's going for 10 million as you say... then our board is pathetic, this is a bargin, and we need to snap him up before some other club does, otherwise it will be another mistake, for example Aguero at City, talent we've missed out on.

He didn't come because of the wages, otherwise he would have been a Chelsea player years ago.

He didn't come because of the wages, otherwise he would have been a Chelsea player years ago.

Is that why Aguero didn't come?, or are you talking about someone else?, i hope your not on about Downing... since when was he ever to come a Chelsea player :o

Yeah i think he is to be honest, i think he's played on the wing, but i'm not all n all sure where he exactly plays.

If you're talking about De Bruyne, he's currently a right footed left winger. Vercauteren, our previous manager, made him this way. The years before in youth he played as AMC or FC, scoring lots and lots of goals. Now we have to see how our new coach, Mario Been, is going to use him..

If you're talking about De Bruyne, he's currently a right footed left winger. Vercauteren, our previous manager, made him this way. The years before in youth he played as AMC or FC, scoring lots and lots of goals. Now we have to see how our new coach, Mario Been, is going to use him..

Okay thanks a lot, i wansn't to sure.

I am sick and tired of right footed left wingers at this club to be honest, its just too predictable. We should sign him and see if we can play him in the middle some were, he got 16 assists last season which tells me he knows when to release the ball, mind you he probably got those assists in a wide position.

I am sick and tired of right footed left wingers at this club to be honest, its just too predictable. We should sign him and see if we can play him in the middle some were, he got 16 assists last season which tells me he knows when to release the ball, mind you he probably got those assists in a wide position.

you mean ...left footed right wingers ,,,but agree

Wingers get much more assists than midfield playmakers, which is why i don't get it when people go on about Modric not having any assists, when it's usually the playmakers who send that ball to the wingers for them to square/cross it in, they pretty much get the 2nd assist, but it doesn't count statistically.

Wingers get much more assists than midfield playmakers, which is why i don't get it when people go on about Modric not having any assists, when it's usually the playmakers who send that ball to the wingers for them to square/cross it in, they pretty much get the 2nd assist, but it doesn't count statistically.

i would rather say playmaker are capable of spreading the ball nicely, and spread the defence, he not Xavi quality but he do play some way similar to Xavi.