Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

Well we don't want him to rot on the bench..

We've just signed Ulises Davila, and Kakuta's returning...And we can't make more than 3 subs in a game :rolleyes:

I would venture to that say Davila is not going to make first team appearances soon. He's made only 21 appearances for his club team in Mexico over the past several years. He's most likely going on loan to Vitesse.

Anyway, I'm all for the De Bruyne signing. A cheap player that is already quality and has the potential to become a great one. I've mixed emotions about his a loan back to Gent for the season. I think we should be blooding him into the squad sooner rather than later, and in more than League Cup matches. But something tells me the great price we're getting on him was contingent upon him be loaned back to Gent for the rest of the season.

I would venture to that say Davila is not going to make first team appearances soon. He's made only 21 appearances for his club team in Mexico over the past several years. He's most likely going on loan to Vitesse.

Anyway, I'm all for the De Bruyne signing. A cheap player that is already quality and has the potential to become a great one. I've mixed emotions about his a loan back to Gent for the season. I think we should be blooding him into the squad sooner rather than later, and in more than League Cup matches. But something tells me the great price we're getting on him was contingent upon him be loaned back to Gent for the rest of the season.

He would defo help us this year, but this will probably be the last season for Anelkalouda and with Sturridge and Mata he wouldn't feature a lot. If he stays with Genk he can continue his development, play CL with them, but most importantly play a very important role in their season.

I can find some rumours over here saying a deal is hours away. Some say €10M, some say €12M. All say he will be loaned back.

Does Cfc ever make exceptions on the rule to not let one of theire players play against them? I assume Genk want to use theire star in all CL games..

Lenny Pidgeley once played against us for Watford in the FA Cup whilst on loan there... I imagine the same courtesy will be extended to de Bruyne, but with the promise his family will be killed if he scores and we go on to lose against Genk.

Lenny Pidgeley once played against us for Watford in the FA Cup whilst on loan there... I imagine the same courtesy will be extended to de Bruyne, but with the promise his family will be killed if he scores and we go on to lose against Genk.
ha, fair enough I suppose

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_De_Bruyne

Chelsea FC

On The 29th Of August 2011, Kevin De Bruyne Was Officially Announced As A Chelsea Player, With Him Being Sent Back To Genk For Another Season Until 2012

:fainthv9:

They kept raping Romelu Lukaku's wikipedia page before he joined Chelsea, so I don't believe any of that!

This is a deal that is pretty certain to go through i feel. Although again loaning out would be good for him with Genk in the Champions League, but we are in real need of wingers. Still would be very good to get him signed up to us one way or the other.,

Chelsea got into Belgians ? 3th belgian signing this summer after Lukaku and Courtois. This is great for our country :)

Smells like a wily Russian plot to lure one 20 year old world-class talent :eyebrows:

Will probably lona him back to Genk or even Vitesse, whom Roman seems to be having wet dreams over recently. We are loosing Benayoun, and don't look like signing Modric - where the hell is this supposed 'midfeilder' coming from?

I will hit my head to the wall if someone like Parker came in. Yes, we need squad members - but we have always yearned for a creative midfeilder. And, now we are selling the only slice of a creative midfeilder we have! If we do sign De Bruyne, i would rather have him make his trade here in games, then back to Genk when our depth in midfeild with soley break the team down!

AVB talks about The UCL Chelsea Group. And when he mentions Genk he says he played them last season and specifically mentions DeBruyne as their top talent along with Courtoius who we have already signed

I bet DeBuryne if signed is AVB's signing.

Hope this ones done tomorrow with Modric