BlueLion.
Followers 2

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For Christ's sake, how many times will we have to go through this...?! Hazard earns 540 000 fucking EUROS per month, which does 135k euros per week = £116k at the current exchange rate. All French-spe

The only way KDB is gonna get back in the Chelsea lineup is by actually playing well, something he hasn't done since this summer.

I stayed away from this topic as long as I could — and hopped to do so for the upcoming months — but I am too bothered by what's going on in this topic. And, Choulo, if I'm quoting you on this, it's n

Posted Images

It's on ROja directa, but not worth downloading. Only got the ball 4 times, during one the referee whistled for a mistake from before. Two good interceptions though. Offensively the only thing to see was his penalty. But he barely played ten minutes so that's quite logical.

It's on ROja directa, but not worth downloading. Only got the ball 4 times, during one the referee whistled for a mistake from before. Two good interceptions though. Offensively the only thing to see was his penalty. But he barely played ten minutes so that's quite logical.

What do we think then?

Will he play for Werder Bremen tonight vs. Borussia Dortmund? Or will this be too early for him considering he's just got there?

What do we think then?

Will he play for Werder Bremen tonight vs. Borussia Dortmund? Or will this be too early for him considering he's just got there?

Might get another 10 mins or so.

According to commentator the first one yeah, but i missed it..

I missed both the goals, thought the game started an hour later than it did :( Thanks anyways.

EDIT: I'm reading on twitter that he assisted the first goal with a cross from the left wing.