Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Kevin de Bruyne

BlueLion.
Followers 2

Means we are stuck with FloMo the parasite

Parasite a bit harsh tbf, he won't have a big role to play with the number of players we have but could do a job for us, however small, and if he ends up leaving then thats fine as well...

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For Christ's sake, how many times will we have to go through this...?! Hazard earns 540 000 fucking EUROS per month, which does 135k euros per week = £116k at the current exchange rate. All French-spe

The only way KDB is gonna get back in the Chelsea lineup is by actually playing well, something he hasn't done since this summer.

I stayed away from this topic as long as I could — and hopped to do so for the upcoming months — but I am too bothered by what's going on in this topic. And, Choulo, if I'm quoting you on this, it's n

Posted Images

How exactly will De Bruyne fit in there?

As I understand it, Werder Bremen were playing a narrower formation than usual last season (hence an iffy season for Marko Marin).

This Summer however, they've bought Eljero Elia; who usually plays as a left midfielder/left winger.

So if they're going back to a winger formation, Elia will most likely occupy the left hand side.

Will they play De Bruyne on the right? In the centre? Or just use him as a rotation option?

first post here.

Bremen think marin is not good enough sell him cheap 6M to us. We buy De Bruyne before Marin for 9M check out both in preseason and general consensus is marin is better.Now de bruyne goes to werder.

Werder definitely see de bruyne as an improvement over marin otherwise they wouldnt have sold the latter so cheap.

We believe De Bruyne is no god enough and hence loan him out.

Is it simply just a case of each one fitting their team better or is De Bryne really better than marin ?

I have to say it probably seems the right choice, De Bruyne in pre season looked like he needed more time at a higher level than Genk before joining us full time. Hopefully he will get the game time he needs there and improve himself. My only frustration would be letting De Bruyne go and keeping hold of Malouda - i know which one i would prefer to have available.

If he gets the games it will be a good move, although i think the premiership may have been better but the club clearly have decided that they are not fond of loans to clubs in England....

Hope he gets enough playing time in Germany and re-joins us next season, otherwise the loan wont result a smart move by the club.

How exactly will De Bruyne fit in there?

As I understand it, Werder Bremen were playing a narrower formation than usual last season (hence an iffy season for Marko Marin).

This Summer however, they've bought Eljero Elia; who usually plays as a left midfielder/left winger.

So if they're going back to a winger formation, Elia will most likely occupy the left hand side.

Will they play De Bruyne on the right? In the centre? Or just use him as a rotation option?

This is really difficult.

Bremen are playing with a 4-4-2-diamond formation, normally. So if they keep this system it's likely that KDB will play as their CAM because Elia and Hunt will be on the wings, with Arnautovic and Petersen up front. BUT this selection seems too offensive minded which could lead to changing the system to 4-3-3. If that happens KDB could play alongside Bargfrede and Junuzovic/Ignjovski in the midfield with Elia, Hunt and Arnautovic in front of them. Really difficult to predict where KDB will play, but we don't need to worry about KDB getting playing time. The squad Werder have got this year is really weak and it's not odd to claim that De Bruyne is already one of the top players on the roster.

Hope he does well young Kevin. I hate loans recently but I never thought Sturridge would be the player he is today, and I'm still happy what Bolton done for him.

Can we give the number 14 to someone else now that he's gone on loan? just curious.

Why?, are numbers really that important? Walcott wears Henry's number. Doesn't make a difference for me. Drogba could've weared number 73 he still wouldve played the same.

Why?, are numbers really that important? Walcott wears Henry's number. Doesn't make a difference for me. Drogba could've weared number 73 he still wouldve played the same.

Actually don't care about numbers, was just wondering if that number now becomes vacant or not.

Can we give the number 14 to someone else now that he's gone on loan? just curious.

That is of course possible, but it would be a massive 'fuck you' to Kevin and a sign that we don't believe in him to ever make it at Chelsea. Better to leave number 14 untouched and just give some other number to any potential new arrivals.

• Like 1

Read a report in a German newspaper confirming Bremen plan him to be their new no. 10. Great, IMO, for him, just don't know i in what position he will fit in at CFC. Mata, Hazard, Oscar and maybe Piazon (who I actually see as a striker) will all be ahead of him. Perhaps we should convince himt o become rather a CM/DM/regista, he surely got the potential

Appearently his defensive duties are meant to be impressive, he was good against us on both games at defending. Could be the right thing to do, his long passing is sick, some of the passes against us where amazing, unfortunately for him he had rubbish players on the end of them.

I promise De Bruyne will be a player for us on the starting eleven in the future.

And it's a shame he doesn't have pace because is dribbling is very good.

Aye, he doesn't neglect his denfensive duties but he shouldn't be relied on for the defence. If he is to be ever played in that position his number one priority should be ball retetion and distribution. Xavi while he isn't a great tackler, his intercepting and pressing is incredible and Pirlo doesn't do a thing when it comes to defence. Even though he may never reach his heights, De Bruyne could become a very similar player to Xavi.

On another note people should not compare McEachran to Xavi, if I had to compare Josh to a Barça midfielder it would be Iniesta. They both drift around and look for space to occupy off the ball, and while on the ball use simple and short dribbles to creat space to pass the ball.

On another note people should not compare McEachran to Xavi, if I had to compare Josh to a Barça midfielder it would be Iniesta. They both drift around and look for space to occupy off the ball, and while on the ball use simple and short dribbles to creat space to pass the ball.

I'd compare him to Sergi Roberto because he doesn't get a game either. :Goober:

Tbh I hope De Bruyne comes back from Bremen next season and slots in to our team, as I reckon (don't kill me or that :Goober:) that Lampard won't get a contract extension and will leave.... just what I think.