Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

Any news lately?

Want Chelsea to sign both Eden and Kevin before P$G get there clamps out.

Plus a little Off-Topic: Hamilton, how good is Mats Rits?

Mats Rits is known as one of the most talented young players in Belgium.

He himself was announced to be THE star of the season 2008-2009. Making his debut in Jupiler League with only 16 years of age.

So het got the attention of the media in preseason, especially after scoring 2 goals in his debut game. ... unfortunately for him though a certain R. Lukaku also made his debut that year at Anderlecht (same age:16 years old) and he started by scoring goals week after week.

The unusual fact that a 16 year old (Rits) started in a first team of our league soon became unimportant as another 16 year old kid just did way better in his debut year. I think this was though for Mats Rits to go through, from center of attention... to 'hey why can't you score every game? Lukaku is better'.

So his progress took a bit of a rest during these 2 years. Also I think the coach (Glen De Boeck) wanted to protect him by not putting too much pressure on his young shoulders and dropping him in as a starter every week. Therefore Rits got out of the picture for a while. This summer he made his move to Ajax. He soon grabbed attention by showing amazing things on training and in friendlies. For starting in the first team... De Boer thinks it's a little bit too soon... so Rits has to prove his quality in the A1 team of Ajax first.

Conclusion. Rits for sure is an amazing talent. Only thing is... these days Belgium have many many young talents that immediately impress in big teams (like Hazard, Vertonghen, De Bruyne, Courtois, Lukaku, Mertens, Chaldi, Fellaini, Vermaelen, Dembele...). I think Rits needs a little more time (who can blame him?!) to prove the rest of the world he himself also fits that group of Belgian super talents.

Buy him and loan him back, might as well get him before City do.

De Bruyne is absolutely an amazing talent!! Let him play another year like this at Genk and his price will go up with millions. And Madrid and the Milans (or even the new $$$ teams like City & PSG will be there to compete with us).

The deal with us buying him and then loaning him out to Genk for one more year would be perfect!

This action says it all for me: not only the fact that he strikes this ball perfectly in the topcorner... the most important thing is that it comes to his mind to attempt such an impossible strike. At an age of 18 & playing in the team that went for the championship, this shows how amazingly talented this guy is!!

Problem with that is, Chelsea have a tendency to have a clause in every loan contract that there own player can't play against them.

Really? Didn't know that, don't like such a rule. Standard Liege also has it..

it used to be a policy of Chelsea among many other teams not to let loaned out players play against their parent club,the F.A then made it into a ruling for all English teams. i`m not sure how it applies to English clubs in europe but i guess it`s the same..it is a good thing i think.

say we signed DeBruyne,loaned him back to Genk. Chelsea plays Genk,the score is level and he scores an own goal that wins the game for Chelsea..he`d probably get lots of shit for that and probably be accused by some of doing it on purpose. it`s to avoid things like that happening that they do it for every team in England now.

He will be our ery own David Beckham. I'd call him the Ginger Beckham purely for his sublime right foot. His crosses and shooting from a 30yard radius is phenomenal for a 20 yr old and he will only improve with age. Buy him for 10m euros and loan him back to Genk as He will get a good Champions League exposure rather than keeping him with us on bench

AVB personally mentioned him today when talking about our opponents Genk in the group stage. Genk played Porto last year in the Europa so AVB obviously knows about this guy and must rate him. Hope we sign him before the window closes!