Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Kevin de Bruyne

BlueLion.
Followers 2

Mehh a role playing behind a striker doesn't suit him (ideally). The guy just screams offensive central midfielder, similar to Lampard's former role. Well that's the way I see it. Though he could do a decent job as a 10.

• Like 1
  • Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For Christ's sake, how many times will we have to go through this...?! Hazard earns 540 000 fucking EUROS per month, which does 135k euros per week = £116k at the current exchange rate. All French-spe

The only way KDB is gonna get back in the Chelsea lineup is by actually playing well, something he hasn't done since this summer.

I stayed away from this topic as long as I could — and hopped to do so for the upcoming months — but I am too bothered by what's going on in this topic. And, Choulo, if I'm quoting you on this, it's n

Posted Images

Mehh a role playing behind a striker doesn't suit him (ideally). The guy just screams offensive central midfielder, similar to Lampard's former role. Well that's the way I see it. Though he could do a decent job as a 10.

He is very similiar to Lampard indeed. He loves to make runs into penalty area, he loves to shoot and his passing is also great.

I am against loaning him out, I'll be angry if we loan him out and keep Malouda instead. But if he has to be loaned then I would be glad if it was some premiership side, It'd be very usefull for him to get experience with brithis football.

A loan in a real league makes sense. Don't want to sound rude, but the Belgian league is nowhere near EPL standard. He'll have a good shot at playing 20-30 games over in Germany, which will be great for his development.

• Like 1

He is very similiar to Lampard indeed. He loves to make runs into penalty area, he loves to shoot and his passing is also great.

I am against loaning him out, I'll be angry if we loan him out and keep Malouda instead. But if he has to be loaned then I would be glad if it was some premiership side, It'd be very usefull for him to get experience with brithis football.

Loaning him out is what's best for him though. He needs the experience of playing at a high level. And we have plenty of options for the the 'three' behind the striker so Malouda won't have to feature much if he doesn't improve his form of last season even if he stays.

Loaning him out is what's best for him though. He needs the experience of playing at a high level. And we have plenty of options for the the 'three' behind the striker so Malouda won't have to feature much if he doesn't improve his form of last season even if he stays.

Pletny? You mean Hazard, Mata, Marin, Ramires and Oscar? Those are plenty ?

I do not think Benayun will stay with club. Lampard's position is now elsewere. Strurridge will now be only rotated with Torres. McEachrean hopefully will be kept, but he is still more like for Lampard's position. If one of those gets injured who will we substitute durin a match? Malouda obviously...

The German league is my favourite league after the prem because it's very competitive with so many evenly matched good teams. It would be perfect for KDB imo. It's a step up from Belgium and instead or skipping a step, going up one step at a time will help his career much more.

Pletny? You mean Hazard, Mata, Marin, Ramires and Oscar? Those are plenty ?

I do not think Benayun will stay with club. Lampard's position is now elsewere. Strurridge will now be only rotated with Torres. McEachrean hopefully will be kept, but he is still more like for Lampard's position. If one of those gets injured who will we substitute durin a match? Malouda obviously...

Yes plenty. Don't think Benayoun is going anywhere and that's a good thing as he makes a fine squad player imo. So those 5 players you mentioned plus Benayoun, Malouda and Kakuta if he stays (Sturridge in case of emergencies as well) means we have plenty of options.

No need to get greedy. Not even Real have a huge amount of players for the 3 behind the striker. While we can also easily switch to a 4-3-3 formation, even 4-4-2.

Yes plenty. Don't think Benayoun is going anywhere and that's a good thing as he makes a fine squad player imo. So those 5 players you mentioned plus Benayoun, Malouda and Kakuta if he stays (Sturridge in case of emergencies as well) means we have plenty of options.

No need to get greedy. Not even Real have a huge amount of players for the 3 behind the striker. While we can also easily switch to a 4-3-3 formation, even 4-4-2.

I wouldn't say it plenty but I got your point. And as I would like to keep Benyaun, you well see, he is heading away from us.

Good. He needs experience and time to develop. Having said that, this move may be the kiss of death. If he goes to Bremen, or anywhere on loan he needs to have a great season because chances are Hazard, Mata and Oscar will firmly secure a starting spot with Marin also pushing to become a starter. KDB needs to have a blinder of a season. We could try him in the pivot instead but time will tell.

De Bruyne just said in an interview that he wants to go on loan. The kid hasn't his tongue in his pocket:

À Genk, Kevin De Bruyne n'avait pas pour habitude de manier la langue de bois. Son transfert chez les Champions d'Europe ne l'a pas changé... "Je pars c'est sûr ! Je ne pense pas que je jouerai beaucoup avec Chelsea. De plus, on me fait jouer à droite alors que je n'ai jamais joué à cette position. Hier, j'ai fait deux entraînements très physiques avec les jeunes. J'ai dit au coach que si je devais continuer à m'entraîner avec les jeunes, je partais directement. Je dois jouer des matches si je veux progresser. J'aime trop le ballon, j'aime trop le jeu pour rester sur le banc. Le coach sait très bien que pas mal de clubs me veulent en prêt, il comprend ma situation. Quand je suis arrivé à Chelsea, il était clair à 90 % que j'allais être prêté. Aujourd'hui, ça l'est encore davantage."

Direction le Werder Brême donc comme l'affirme son manager, Klaus Allofs (l’affaire devrait être conclue la semaine prochaine, quand les Anglais seront revenus de leur tournée aux États-Unis) ? "C'est une bonne équipe dans un bon championnat. Mais des États-Unis, je ne suis pas au courant des négociations... Mais cela devrait être réglé assez vite."

http://sportmagazine...00151944444.htm

He says: I'm leaving, that's for sure. I don't think I'll play a lot with Chelsea. Plus I'm played out wide right whereas I've never played there. Yesterday I made two tough training sessions with the youth. I said to the coach that if I had to train with the youth, then I'll leav immediately. I have to play games if I want to improve, I'm too much a ball lover, I love too much the game to stay on the bench. The coach knows well that many wlubs want me on loan, he understand my situation.

When I arrived at Chelsea it was 90% sure I'd be loaned. Today that's even more sure.

He's likely to go on loan at Bremen becaue that's what Klaus Allofs was saying. The situation shall be decided when the team comes back from tour. KDB said "it's a good team in a good championship. But from the States I'm not aware of the negociations running."

I'm a bit disappointed considering he's the most performing youngster on the tour considering Kakuta, Lukaku were unconvincing

Lovely, he's prefers to play in the middle while we already have Hazard, Mata and Oscar eyeing the CAM position.

Hasn't impressed me on this pre season so far, though he had a few of his moments. Ability and talent are there.

Him going on loan wil be great for us. He gets needed play time, and we can get the developed player when we need him, whilst reducing the number of midfielders we have, as it is pointless for a lot of them to jsut sit on the bench, and it looks like we have more coming in.

think we should loan Josh McEachran to a belgium side then once he tears up that league some of these belgium kids maybe will understand their current place in the squad .

maybe there is a little lost in translation but he doesn`t come across as having a good attitude in the translated version of that article.there`s a big gap between being good in the English Prem and the Belgium league. he hasn`t impressed enough this pre-season. needs a loan to bridge the gap and get a grip on reality.

sorry if any of that offends our Belgian members but it`s what is good for Chelsea Football Club that matters to me not the Belgium national team.