Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

So is this deal almost done?

Cause I am reading a lot where we are close to signing him and all this stuff.

What's the deal with this guy?

Last news i read is that the deal could be done in the next week..

what would be price be around?

It's rumoured around €10M..

If we sign Mata/Hazard as well he will be used very infrequently so a loan would actually be beneficial.

But with all respect to the Eredivisie (Vitesse) and the Belgian Super League, I'd rather see him go to on loan to one of the Big Four leagues; EPL, la Liga, Serie A or the Bundesliga 1.

just catching up on the CFC latest as have been away for a few days ...am pleased to hear we are atleast active in trying to get some width to our team now.

DeBruyne/Hazard/Mata. either or all i`d be happy with..i know folks might say "all of them? we don`t need all of them" yeah we don`t need all of them but i`d swap DeBruyne,Hazard & Mata for Malouda,Kalou &Anelka in a heart beat and that`s not bringing in the fact we have already sold a wideman in Zhirkov already.

have Sturridge as 3rd choice CF and 2nd or 3rd choice LF/RF

He'll be snapped up by then. Along with Hazard and Lukaku, de Bruyne is considered one of the three big things coming out of Belgium right now. I know he is highly regarded by French clubs, rumours are that P$G, Lille and Marseilles are currently monitoring him.

Any news lately?

Want Chelsea to sign both Eden and Kevin before P$G get there clamps out.

Plus a little Off-Topic: Hamilton, how good is Mats Rits?

I'd imagine his injury has affected things. If he was fit to take a medical, there could be progress. Who knows. We still have one more week.

Don't mind the cup tied, he will stay in Genk for sure, as a Cfc player we have to see the next days.. I hope Genk and Cfc are in one group in CL :eyebrows:

Oh I hope so to :giggle:

Since you knocked Partizan out I've been hoping :toke:

Don't mind the cup tied, he will stay in Genk for sure, as a Cfc player we have to see the next days.. I hope Genk and Cfc are in one group in CL :eyebrows:

Problem with that is, Chelsea have a tendency to have a clause in every loan contract that there own player can't play against them.