Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

:lol:

What a waste of time. We need to blood these young players now, not in the 2013/14 season.

He's only 20 and instead of sitting on out bench could be getting experience of games in better leagues. I would rather he grow than waste away like Kakuta did.

Belgian media are talking about an €10M offer and a contract for 5 seasons. This year he would stay on loan to Genk, next year it could be Genk, Vitesse or Atletico Madrid..

Our board should take lessons about how to pick a good loan deal.

For Jesus sake, I don't understand why he has to stay at Genk. If we loan him it means we think he isn't good enough at the moment to play for us, don't we ? So why loan him at Genk ? Why not loan him in a bigger league ? No disrespect, but I am really septic on this loan, and I do not think by staying at Genk he will improve enough...

I think a one-year loan at Genk isn't right, but two ??? Why not loan him immediately at Atletico ?

As BlueLion said, what a waste of time...

If we're in for both Hazard and KdB then it's not half bad an idea to loan the latter out for 1 or 2 years. We are genuinely interested in Mata and already had one bid rejected, Hazard has confirmed that talks have taken place. If both go through, it'd be better to let Kevin mature with first team football elsewhere in the meanwhile.

I think it's more like, Cfc: "We want to buy your star De bruyne", Genk: "We could discuss this, but... (loan back)"..

Maybe some things can chance if Genk doesn't make it to CL, if they do, they need Kevin for sure.. (Altough in EL to)

Our board should take lessons about how to pick a good loan deal.

For Jesus sake, I don't understand why he has to stay at Genk. If we loan him it means we think he isn't good enough at the moment to play for us, don't we ? So why loan him at Genk ? Why not loan him in a bigger league ? No disrespect, but I am really septic on this loan, and I do not think by staying at Genk he will improve enough...

I think a one-year loan at Genk isn't right, but two ??? Why not loan him immediately at Atletico ?

As BlueLion said, what a waste of time...

agree hate the idea of buy and loan back ....at least let us see him in the EPL first

If we're in for both Hazard and KdB then it's not half bad an idea to loan the latter out for 1 or 2 years. We are genuinely interested in Mata and already had one bid rejected, Hazard has confirmed that talks have taken place. If both go through, it'd be better to let Kevin mature with first team football elsewhere in the meanwhile.

Yeah, agreed. If we do bring two winger, the better for him and us would be to loan him. Though if it was the case, i'd still be recalcitrant to loan him at Genk. But if we don't bring any winger, I don't know what stop us to bring him here.

ps : I didn't see the link :o

agree hate the idea of buy and loan back ....at least let us see him in the EPL first

Yeah, we shouldn't loan him immediately. We should value and test him in the EPL. Then, if he is ready then we keep him. And if that is not the case, we would had valued his capacity and therefore we could choose him the better loan. Though if we do have enough winger, the loan is the better solution.

If we do not bring any wingers in this summer then a loan is a bad move and i would bring him straight in, but if we do sign a top winger then sending him on loan would be good for him.

Yep, I do agreed.

Right now, his only contenders for the left wing would be Kalou and Giggs... As well say he won't face a tough opposition. Hence I think a loan wouldn't be needed.

Guest justin_3d

So is this deal almost done?

Cause I am reading a lot where we are close to signing him and all this stuff.

What's the deal with this guy?