BlueLion.
Followers 2

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For Christ's sake, how many times will we have to go through this...?! Hazard earns 540 000 fucking EUROS per month, which does 135k euros per week = £116k at the current exchange rate. All French-spe

The only way KDB is gonna get back in the Chelsea lineup is by actually playing well, something he hasn't done since this summer.

I stayed away from this topic as long as I could — and hopped to do so for the upcoming months — but I am too bothered by what's going on in this topic. And, Choulo, if I'm quoting you on this, it's n

Posted Images

Remember when me and a few others spent a whole month telling everyone Schurrle would be a needless signing and KDB would outperform him in any position?

That quartet of KDB, Oscar, Mata and Hazard could easily be the best midfield in English history if we continue to surround them with the players to maximize their talents.

• Like 3

Remember when me and a few others spent a whole month telling everyone Schurrle would be a needless signing and KDB would outperform him in any position?

That quartet of KDB, Oscar, Mata and Hazard could easily be the best midfield in English history if we continue to surround them with the players to maximize their talents.

It is a long season. I think it is a decent buy and offers us something different. Let him prove himself.

• Like 1

the key of maximize their talents is Jose Mourinho....

But the thing is Schurrle wouldn't be obstructing KDB's spot in the team anyway. Schurrle's signing was good because we really needed it for the squad depth and the different type of player he is.

Schurrle, Hazard, Mata, KDB, Oscar & Moses for the -3- behind the striker is absolutely brilliant IMO because it offers tactical variety and balance all in different ways.

I said it from the start that the Schurrle signing has nothing to do with KDB and that I'd love to have both in the squad, and I'm delighted it looks like we're actually doing so.

• Like 3

in a TOP team ALL the squad players are stars ,,, That is what makes a TOP team

Spot on, i have been saying for years that every season in the Roman era our first Xl has been better than United's (apart from 10/11), but there's a reason they win the league's and we win the cup's. As much as i love the cup win's in recent season's i would happily see less of them for sustained league success.

• Like 1

This guy got a lot of potential, even more than Oscar imo. Also he seems like he is really out to prove a point this season, he worked hard in every single match he has been in for us this preseason. He is a bit like Ramires but slower and are better technically. He can attack well, not the flashy type of Hazard and not as good but he can also defend well when required. Even though he seems small his stamina is quite good. If he can stay clear of injuries, he could be better than Wilshere imo.

This guy got a lot of potential, even more than Oscar imo. Also he seems like he is really out to prove a point this season, he worked hard in every single match he has been in for us this preseason. He is a bit like Ramires but slower and are better technically. He can attack well, not the flashy type of Hazard and not as good but he can also defend well when required. Even though he seems small his stamina is quite good. If he can stay clear of injuries, he could be better than Wilshere imo.

He is already better than wilshere I. Every aspect of the game save maybe defending

I will probably say this a few times more since we were said to be fanboys :Goober:

Told you so! Yeaaaaaah !

This guy is on Hazards level. The plus: even more consistent. All belgians saw it in the NT .... He just delivers!

Erm that is a bit too far, Hazard is atm one of the top 50 players in the world, Kevin is not even close...yet

• Like 3

He is already better than wilshere I. Every aspect of the game save maybe defending

I love kdv but better than wilshere calm down mate.. He may score more goals but his passing and tackling is noway as good as wilshere! Maybe in a couple of years he could be better if wilshere does not get better but believe me he will!