BlueLion.
Followers 2

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For Christ's sake, how many times will we have to go through this...?! Hazard earns 540 000 fucking EUROS per month, which does 135k euros per week = £116k at the current exchange rate. All French-spe

The only way KDB is gonna get back in the Chelsea lineup is by actually playing well, something he hasn't done since this summer.

I stayed away from this topic as long as I could — and hopped to do so for the upcoming months — but I am too bothered by what's going on in this topic. And, Choulo, if I'm quoting you on this, it's n

Posted Images

I love the fact noone on Redcafe says anything about KDB (or Van Ginkel/Essien/Schurrle). They just go on about our team not having any reinforcements .... Except some maybe about Lukaku.

I just hope he volleys a screamer from 25 meters right in there. That will show them.

:Goober:

• Like 4

I love the fact noone on Redcafe says anything about KDB (or Van Ginkel/Essien/Schurrle). They just go on about our team not having any reinforcements .... Except some maybe about Lukaku.

I just hope he volleys a screamer from 25 meters right in there. That will show them.

:Goober:

Oh, he will! I can feel it and the first thing those guys are gonna do is open google and type in KdB to know where the fuck he came from! :D

• Like 1

'I just remember I scored the goal, tripped and fell the other way,' De Bruyne said. 'I felt pain in the ankle and my knee was blocked, so I wasn't too busy worrying about the goal, I was busy with my knee, but in the end it was okay.

'By the time I flew home it was less worrying, I knew there was no major damage, but just a little pain, and it was nice to see the rest of the squad back in London. I don't like to sit inside with the physios, I like to be outside training normally with the team.'

'Since we came to America training is good, I had a little pain in the second session so we will see how I feel ahead of the game,' he said. 'I hope to play, but we don't want to risk it and if not we will take each day as it comes.'

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/3334377?

Still not 100% recovered by the sound of this, might not feature tonight.

So . Who cares if he doesn't play today , important thing that he wasn't operated .. oscar,mata,azpilicueta,torres,luiz will need to play today .

Do you have any more individual match comps of Kevin at Werder?

Can't wait to see him shine in EPL. Saw him play live twice and woooooooooow........He's so special, so full of inspiration, so effectice, so cool. His passing is sublime. That's why they call him the new Johan Cruyiff.

Can't wait to see him shine in EPL. Saw him play live twice and woooooooooow........He's so special, so full of inspiration, so effectice, so cool. His passing is sublime. That's why they call him the new Johan Cruyiff.

Seriously, nobody ever called him that. Have you ever seen Cruyff play? Completely different styles.

:chai:

Grow up.

KDB is a lot better than Cruyff ever was.

• Like 2

Hein said it a few times, though personally I don't agree with him, he's a different type if you ask me. The only thing they really have in common was vista and talent.