Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

Too many reports about Dortmund's interest for it to be bullshit, not saying it will happen but wouldn't surprise me if it did.

Buy one of the most potential midfielders of this generation and after his breakthrough season sell him with nearly break-even price to this year's Champions League finalist to replace a man who they just sold for 37m and mind you that price would have been even higher if it weren't for the release clause. That logic works only for Michael Emenalo. Sack the cunt already.

You realise we haven't sold De Bruyne don't you? :lol:

You realise we haven't sold De Bruyne don't you? :lol:

Sure. I was implying that Emenalo and any other clown at the board should be sacked on the spot if they even consider selling a gem like De Bruyne, which they clearly have thought about because otherwise we wouldn't have these rumours.

Too many reports about Dortmund's interest for it to be bullshit, not saying it will happen but wouldn't surprise me if it did.

Buy one of the most potential midfielders of this generation and after his breakthrough season sell him with nearly break-even price to this year's Champions League finalist to replace a man who they just sold for 37m and mind you that price would have been even higher if it weren't for the release clause. That logic works only for Michael Emenalo. Sack the cunt already.

You just know if he goes to Dortmund he'll be a success and they'll want £30m+ for him

But if that deal is true, it's rather unbelievable. I can say, as a Belgian, that Kevin is one of the very best talents of our country

( I'm sure guys like stingray will back me up in that statement) and our board is even considering selling him?

I don't want to be cocky, but our national team is one with lots of possibillities and we sure as hell do not want to sell one of the youngest and best Belgian

football talents right?

would be rather stupid

DON'T SELL HIM IDIOTS :rant:

You just know if he goes to Dortmund he'll be a success and they'll want £30m+ for him

I agree.

And why do I get the feeling that if Kevin played for Werder Bremen on a permanent basis, we would be competing with Dortmund for his signature and the price would be 25m, not the 15m like we're now supposedly about to sell him for.

But if that deal is true, it's rather unbelievable. I can say, as a Belgian, that Kevin is one of the very best talents of our country

( I'm sure guys like stingray will back me up in that statement) and our board is even considering selling him?

I don't want to be cocky, but our national team is one with lots of possibillities and we sure as hell do not want to sell one of the youngest and best Belgian

football talents right?

would be rather stupid

DON'T SELL HIM IDIOTS :rant:

Agree .... He is as talented as Hazard. We would be idiots to sell. These sort of players have such a high ceiling that just DO NOT sell. Period. You foster them and make them grow within your team.

I agree.

And why do I get the feeling that if Kevin played for Werder Bremen on a permanent basis, we would be competing with Dortmund for his signature and the price would be 25m, not the 15m like we're now supposedly about to sell him for.

I have got no doubts that had KDB been bremen's player we would have had about 3 bids rejected for him already.Like i have said before our management and board are just more attracted to shiny new toys and dont recognize the gems they already own.

I was slated in the summer for saying that it was a mistake to loan Kevin out. For me, he showed enough in preseason to prove that he is good enough to be in the squad. I just hope that the mistake of loaning him out does not cost us such great talent.

That said, I still don't believe the board will sell him unless he has requested so.

I wouldn't sell before try him on the actual team. I got the feeling he is better than Oscar....

I would sell him for a big amount of money because if we are buying Schurrle without even testing him, it is clear we dont care about KDB.

I wont get into that matter, but you come talking to me 5 years from now if an apology to Oscar! ;)

I would sell him for a big amount of money because if we are buying Schurrle without even testing him, it is clear we dont care about KDB.

I wont get into that matter, but you come talking to me 5 years from now if an apology to Oscar! ;)

1.- Andre shouldn't be bought.

2.- They should care about KDB (I see him as a director on the new future EuroCup champions - Belgium)

3.- I hope that I have to apologize regarding Oscar, that would mean that is really the guy that he is supposed to be.

KDB on Loan? I think so, one year more or two playing on a team who plays @ Europe League / Champions League.

1.- Andre shouldn't be bought.

2.- They should care about KDB (I see him as a director on the new future EuroCup champions - Belgium)

3.- I hope that I have to apologize regarding Oscar, that would mean that is really the guy that he is supposed to be.

KDB on Loan? I think so, one year more or two playing on a team who plays @ Europe League / Champions League.

I know we shouldnt buy Schurrle and we should care about KDB. However, I am just saying we are doing exactly the opposite! :(