Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

It's so sad that we dont recognize the gem we have in our hands in KDB.Half the bundesliga is after kevin but we still want schurrle.

That will be the same for Courtois and may be even with Lukaku. Their loan system is just for the FFP and to make profit on their expectations...

That seems clear to me

The only reason that I can see it feasible for KDB to be sold is if we're planning to promote an ENGLISH player or buy one, after all we need more English blood in the team.

There's no English talent that far in his progress as KDB atm except for Wilshere but chances getting him are zero. Plus our own English youths are nowhere near KDB's quality.

So no, I wouldn't trade him for any English talent.

Makes no Sense at all, his manager came out recently and statet there was no Way a permanent move on The line chelsea told DeBruyne hes in The Plans and theyre fully happy with his development so i think its a loan and The rest is media nonsense

Taking off my Chelsea hat for a moment, a move to Dortmund makes perfect sense for De Bruyne. He doesn't seem to be in our immediate plans, Dortmund need a replacement for Gotze and the player gets to play in a strong team under one of the best coaches around currently when it comes to developing players.

However I think we need to be selfish here. Leverkusen is still a very good team and with Dortmund seemingly losing key players, they may have a good shot at the league next season (although Bayern are clear favourites). Clearly we've seen something in Schurrle and getting him whilst retaining De Bruyne's long-term services seems a fantastic use of our resources.

De Bruyne is a fantastic player and I'm usually the first to call for young players to be thrown into the team, but I actually think that this might be the best way. I really want to see Oscar given time in a deep-lying playmaker role whilst Mata is very much our number 10. That leaves Schurrle, Moses, Hazard and possibly Piazon on the wings although as I type this I realise just how much we could do we De Bruyne as another rotation option for all three positions....Hmmm.....

It's frustrating that the guy who is probably the most ready for the first-team is also key to us making other signings. Looking on the bright side, whatever happens the club should be commended for getting a young talent early and cheap. The worst case scenario is that we sell him to Dortmund and TRIPLE our money - this is very much a first-world problem as far as our club goes.

What I think is most likely is that next summer we bring in a guy with a season's more Champions League experience, a season of chasing the title in a competitive league, coming off a World Cup into a squad with a season's stability under a new manager. That's not too shabby.

Just go back a few pages for the whole shit story, Jake. It was so much a Onion story here in Belgium.

did not know that either. Love how Dailyfail makes it up as "Chelsea players with another love scandal". Neither of them actually played for Chelsea when that happened. Btw she is defo not worth it. Quite average.