John Terry: Racist slur?

LDN Blue

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's 4 games too many...unbelievable by the FA. Not that I don't trust Luiz and Cahill filling in but JT's leadership will be missed in the backline.

I disagree. It's not as if we've looked shaky when Terry's been rested this season. In the long term, it's better for us anyway, he gets a 4-week break. Plus we have him in Europe etc, so he's not missing at the crucial point of the season.. Could've been a lot worse in retrospect.

Yes, but I highly doubt the appeal would change the verdict which has obviously been written long before the hearing to so that the FA don't have to admit that they were wrong to give in to the media witch hunt and take JT's armband before he was trialed.

the outcome was inevitable from the onset ,, The FA were always going to surrender to the gang of politically motivated agitated ,,, Racism

is a one way street apparently,,,

4 games, well at least he can play against those cunts at the weekend. He'll be so fired up for it, he usually plays well after something's happened to him so hope he plays well on Saturday. 4 games is ok, just be glad when this episode is finally put to rest. he should appeal though and sue the fuckers and Rio. JT is innocent.

I disagree. It's not as if we've looked shaky when Terry's been rested this season. In the long term, it's better for us anyway, he gets a 4-week break. Plus we have him in Europe etc, so he's not missing at the crucial point of the season.. Could've been a lot worse in retrospect.

Let's hope you're right.

Think logically. FA has no jurisdiction over UEFA organized competitions. That's why cards and suspensions apply only to domestic (FA organized) competitions or UEFA/FIFA organized ones.

True, but UEFA have habit for sticking their nose in when things like this happen. They prevented Conte from managing in Europe, they increased Luisao's ban for pushing a referee into European competitions etc.

Mr Terry be suspended from all domestic club football until such time as Chelsea’s First Team have completed four competitive matches...

So he can play in europe?

we need to complete 4 matches in all the competitions?

Still reading through the thread, so apologies if already answered...

Yes he can play in CL matches :)

That paper headline is fucking atrocious - he can sue them for libel and would be well within his rights!

A court of law, which holds higher jurisdiction than those fucktards at the FA have found him innocent.

I will never buy that paper, and urge everybody else to do the same.

Arsehole sensational journalists like that are ruining not just people, but the whole country.

If JT does decide to sue, I will gladly PayPal (after the forum) some money, I know he can easily afford it, but those cunts shouldn't be allowed to get away with it!!!!

Grrrr

I cant believe how the word racism is used to discribe any type of critisicm, comment or word you use against someone non-white these days. I know that when I played football back in the days you often said things you really didnt mean but they just came out in the heat of the moment; whore, faggot etc...

Its absolute madness this. And its not just in football, its all over in the western modern world. And the fact that the FA punish Terry after being found not guilty in A COURT OF LAW, that just proves that it doesnt matter if you are innocent or not, they will do whatever they want and it also shows the power of the media. Total bullshit.

What if... John Terry just apologised to Anton. Then this unnecessary drama wouldn't have been blown as out of proportion as it already has.

Had he apologized the FA would take that as a confession and he peobably would have got a longer ban.