Anton Ferdinand-John Terry made you famous

I know this whole drama has been commented on here before, but after the build up the the QPR game I feel the need for a rant!

Firstly it's obvious sour grapes is the main reason for AF's lies, he needed a bit of attention, and with his brother not being England captain, well, all the more reason to start on JT.

JT played brilliantly today, no mistakes, man of the match, a real lion. I admire him for his guts and stepping out in front of a negative crowd. What gets me is the opposition supporters at EVERY game, they all jump on the media bandwagon, pathetic. I cannot imagine this in any other country, but the media here is poisonous.

Why do we never hear of players being racist to whites? Because nobody's interested. For example the following would be headline news [Racist chants at Serbian coach Mihajlovic] http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5hxwn41m2uVyw_YWIWnF9xJIQpI1w?docId=CNG.b8acfbc8dffcbd340e12dc8e0f2b4923.701

And when Vieira called Mihajlovic a 'gypsy shit', he retaliated but was fine and banned. Vieira? Got away with it obviously!

Anyway, that's in the past and I don't want to waste my time on these attention seekers anymore.

Hope JT doesn't suffer anymore than he has.

JT-WE SUPPORT YOU!

john-terry_39295.jpg

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic